Sign in to follow this  
letrita

Replace Dmg Into Mana

depend on what u consider useful, if u got a armor that replaces 5% dmg to mana, every 20 dmg u take u recover 1 mana, i consider it useful to use for example at low mag chars or amp wars, and as they are considered worthless by most, its not too hard to find these armors, and you dont need zem when u using it

depend on what u consider useful, if u got a armor that replaces 5% dmg to mana, every 20 dmg u take u recover 1 mana, i consider it useful to use for example at low mag chars or amp wars, and as they are considered worthless by most, its not too hard to find these armors, and you dont need zem when u using it

true, all depends on what you consider usefull yourself.

Though the maximum combined % of replacing is 13%.

Having more, will not help you anymore.

true, all depends on what you consider usefull yourself.

Though the maximum combined % of replacing is 13%.

Having more, will not help you anymore.

Means if i have mana conv13% shield then 5% berk wont be on effect? :blink:

i believe max % on replace dmg to mana armors is 7, but yeah, if u got a 7% cape and 6% helm, shield wouldnt work

identical, limited to 13% Maximum.

so having a 5% berk, 5% plate and 5% helm (total 15%), you'd only get a bonus of 13%, as this is the maximum.

Same limits are for MA, but there the limit is 80%.

If the total amount of MA of all your armor pieces together is more then 80%, you'll always absorb 80% of the magical damage.

Though a side note, but i'm very unsure about this !, but armor and magin emmy count appart I think, so reaching 90% would be possible if they are separated.

so having a 5% berk, 5% plate and 5% helm (total 15%), you'd only get a bonus of 13%, as this is the maximum.

If the total amount of MA of all your armor pieces together is more then 80%, you'll always absorb 80% of the magical damage.

Though a side note, but i'm very unsure about this !, but armor and magin emmy count appart I think, so reaching 90% would be possible if they are separated.

lol! i remem people who had like crit 20+ sets and they didnt know it was limited to 13%

also the same with element based protection?

firepro gives 25% ma to fire i think but not other dmg, so if u has 30 sheild/fp/emmyring you will not feel much diff dmg than someone with 33 plate/hose/berk/helm against hellfire?