Sign in to follow this  
jokalotus

Respawn

Where these changed on purpose?

Because before the changes i could maj with 4 cycs and they would respawn fairly evenly and i would never have to worry about waiting for them to respawn...

now i must wait for them to respawn with 6 cycs in pit haven't checked with other pits cause that is the only one i visited regularly before the changes.

I Read Koffka's post saying about the same thing but it was under a different thread so i figured i would make a post and get some answers.

Edited by jokalotus

Depending on the activity of the map the spawn rate increases itself.

The more monsters being killed, the faster they respawn.

As you kill 1 monster, another monster will immidiatly spawn to fill up the empty spot created by the death of the monster yo ukilled.

IT's not alway endured that the new monster will be near your or of the same type, but it's always somewhere in the map.

In other words, if more people are activly killing monsters, your own monsters will respawn faster as you're not the only 1 killing on the map.

Aside of that, the more people on a map, the more chance and the bigger spawns you get.

Grouping together in hunts WILL cause spawns to get to your party, the closer you're together, the mroe activity you create in a certain amp region, the higher this activity becomes, the faster a random spawn will pop up near you.

So globaly seen, the spawn rate reduction is due to the loss of player population. (which is sad, because I wish more players)

As you kill 1 monster, another monster will immidiatly spawn to fill up the empty spot created by the death of the monster yo ukilled.

IT's not alway endured that the new monster will be near your or of the same type, but it's always somewhere in the map.

In other words, if more people are activly killing monsters, your own monsters will respawn faster as you're not the only 1 killing on the map.

Aside of that, the more people on a map, the more chance and the bigger spawns you get.

Grouping together in hunts WILL cause spawns to get to your party, the closer you're together, the mroe activity you create in a certain amp region, the higher this activity becomes, the faster a random spawn will pop up near you.

So globaly seen, the spawn rate reduction is due to the loss of player population. (which is sad, because I wish more players)

We are talking about the pits, there not respawning like they used 2

Yea it's true, your in the cyc pit with 4 cycs and you kill all 4 and not 1 has spawned again. Basicly they seem to wait for a time when all 4 spawn at once. Instead of having some spawning during the training, in the sequence you killed them.

Maybe it's true that problem wouldn't be if all 3 cyc pits have 1 person training, so cycs get killed a lot more and increases the spawnrate. But yea, kinda blows if your the only down in d2 I guess.

imo it doesn't bother me much when I'm doing cycs, but I can imagine for a low mr char(who isn't using pfm to up it) it can get ruff. Because he will have to wait until they come back and 4 cycs on 1 low mr char can do dmg (especially longterm training).

problem i see with D2 clops is that not many ppl hunt in D2. so that means not much activaty on that map but the pits... and yes i have notice alot in all pits latley even in scarp pit in town use to have a way better spawn rate, now it's a joke... kill all the scarps and wait .. never use to do that...i mean you gota wait a good while... mabie bumb up hellhound and cyc spawn rates around d2 more then just around the pits, might add a lil more activaty for tha spawns to keep coming...

yes, me too... I talk about mobs in global.

Which include pits too...

Pit are no different from random mobs, it's still a monster and respawns if the max objects is not reached...

as a map has random spawns, it'll spawn pit in priority ofc, then fill up empty space with random.

So once filled, you kill, and then there is chance a random appear, means no slot free for re-spawn mob from pit, so it spawns later when somone else in the map kill a mob, or you kill one yourself...

it spawns as soon as a slot is free though.

simple example:

max mobs = 100

slime pit = 40 slime

-> leave 60 random mobs.

I am only player on map.

I kill slime -> slime dead.

1 space free -> random mob spawn (cuz pit no need respawn)

slime body disapear -> request respawn -> rejected -> map full.

you kill another slime (or random mob) -> mob dead.

1 space free -> slime respawns (pit has priorty over random)

a pit's spawn rate is determined by the amount of players in the map, 1 guy on the map in 1 pit, will indeed cause slow rate, as he needs to kill a mob after his cyc's body disapeared to make his cyc respawn.

yes, me too... I talk about mobs in global.

Which include pits too...

Pit are no different from random mobs, it's still a monster and respawns if the max objects is not reached...

as a map has random spawns, it'll spawn pit in priority ofc, then fill up empty space with random.

So once filled, you kill, and then there is chance a random appear, means no slot free for re-spawn mob from pit, so it spawns later when somone else in the map kill a mob, or you kill one yourself...

it spawns as soon as a slot is free though.

simple example:

max mobs = 100

slime pit = 40 slime

-> leave 60 random mobs.

I am only player on map.

I kill slime -> slime dead.

1 space free -> random mob spawn (cuz pit no need respawn)

slime body disapear -> request respawn -> rejected -> map full.

you kill another slime (or random mob) -> mob dead.

1 space free -> slime respawns (pit has priorty over random)

a pit's spawn rate is determined by the amount of players in the map, 1 guy on the map in 1 pit, will indeed cause slow rate, as he needs to kill a mob after his cyc's body disapeared to make his cyc respawn.

You know to much, give me some of that knoledge

p.s i havent seen u on ur reg character.. we need 2 kill some unis

Edited by Stang

white all things u are talking about are simple.

but still

no1 never complained about being low respawn,

even when u were training alone in d2 clops ( i mean really nobody in d2 pits ) u had a fast respawn

after update u share 2 clop pits with guild mates and still its low.

its not a single case u know , a lot of ppl noticed that.

p.s. today we dont have the lowest players population here.

we had much lower before update and everything was fine.

p.p.s. im talking about my own expirience , i hunt a lot

thx

Edited by Muxa

but still

even when u were training alone in d2 clops ( i mean really nobody in d2 pits ) u had a fast respawn

thx

+1

but still

thx

hhmm, that seems to be some explenation that needs to be investiagted.

When will you be around for investigation?

Same in .ar server.. u really have to wait in cyc pit or delf. And its not like all the time.. Sometimes the respawn is good, but then u kill 4 mobs and u have to wait till they respawn together..

i know im at the wrong forum.. but im talking about the same thing..