Sign in to follow this  
Muxa

Armor Change

I think we need to make possible armor "gender" changes ..

there are some cases u need to change sex but u have hero parts u earned in a hard way.

it should be really hard to make but there are many ways to :

1.alchemy - pot (big amount of rare parts + 100% skill)

2.drop - add as a drop in a hard summons

3.majestics - like 70 majs + something to get scroll in CH

4.contri - involve more ppl in to questing (big amount of contri for 1 scroll)

5.new quest - hard or time limited quest with big amount of sumons + npcs like barlogs / tws ect.

just my opinion... we have to have a choice .. change our chars gender or try to get armor change pot...

I think the main reason we haven't wanted to do this in the past is because of the economy of the server.

A lot of times I'll get a drop or see an item someone is trading that is W, but I need M. Sometimes I'll get one and try to trade for the same item in M, or just trade for another item I may need, but the variety is what helps fuel the economy. If we could change the gender on armors, I would never need to trade my nice W item drop, because I could just change it to M and use it.

Also, there wouldn't be as much of a need for sex change potions, either. If I ever found a REALLY nice W item, I might consider changing my character's gender, but then I would need more pieces that are W, making me trade more items to get them.

In my opinion, I don't think we need the option to change the gender of armors, even if it's extremely difficult to do it.

Maybe, (MAYBE!) as an event prize we could change the gender of one piece of armor for a player, but other than that I don't think it's necessary.

I think the main reason we haven't wanted to do this in the past is because of the economy of the server.

A lot of times I'll get a drop or see an item someone is trading that is W, but I need M. Sometimes I'll get one and try to trade for the same item in M, or just trade for another item I may need, but the variety is what helps fuel the economy. If we could change the gender on armors, I would never need to trade my nice W item drop, because I could just change it to M and use it.

Also, there wouldn't be as much of a need for sex change potions, either. If I ever found a REALLY nice W item, I might consider changing my character's gender, but then I would need more pieces that are W, making me trade more items to get them.

In my opinion, I don't think we need the option to change the gender of armors, even if it's extremely difficult to do it.

Maybe, (MAYBE!) as an event prize we could change the gender of one piece of armor for a player, but other than that I don't think it's necessary.

yes i got ur point , but - making it hard gained ( by tons of majs ) will motivate ppl hunt and hunt a lot aswell.

ok guys , if its a fuel for economy let it be so , but then make pots streight directed to hero armor parts.

hero parts are bound as dk and gained in hard hard way ... sometimes its really a "dead end" for a chars future builds.

if its possible to change ur dk , lets make it possible with hero parts aswell ,i think its fair enough to let ppl use this opotunity even if u guys make it hard as hell.