Sign in to follow this  
Eldon

Righto, Cya

Ty for unbanning me so I could distribute the drops from the abby. I feel better about that - players deserved recognition in a fair way. However, if you (farjat and pollerudos) had just not made a fuss over the drop system that I decided to use, and not insisted that I scam 10 people out of a chance at drops including one member of your staff MJ[GM] (because only 30 out of the 40 were present for the foodgame) - this wouldn't have happened.

When I got banned we were having a discussion AS PLAYERS in BLUE CHAT. No GM was involved in the clearing of the abby maps, we did that as players. The ban was a complete surprise to me, and so I logged AceHigh to try to justify (which I shouldn't have in global). I feel that that was the ONLY mistake I made here apart from not doing what you wanted.

Oldies once scammed an abby hunt I believe and got away with it, a drop leader gets to determine what happens with the drops. I decided to do a fair system that would FAIRLY get them out to the 40 people who killed abby. And I got banned for this.

Ask yourself if you really want the kind of players who will willingly scam 1/4 of their hunt to help a few.

I know there's no going back from this. I've given away all of my items and returned the ones I loaned from good friends, I won't be returning.

I understand this is a dictatorship, but you and your *censored*ing whiny guild farjat that did not come to clear when I asked multiple times but instead just turned up for abby and felt they were entitled to have a cry when I didn't then food drops to just a small number of them because they were on when others were not.

They don't deserve a thing, and even if i stayed, they'd never be coming again.

I'm seriously pissed, and you've done this to your own server so you stay and enjoy it. Maybe go make HB banana because you're heading that way.

The hunt was magic for server activity, for player fun, for guild strengthening on both sides and you ruined all of that with your petty griping (and, I must add, you ended up doing what i suggested anyway but retained my punishment) - You call me untrustworthy and ban my GM but you forget to remove my web access for hours (someone really untrustworthy would have used that opportunity to ban 300 accounts - but I didn't).

You've earned the effect this will have on ares - but as you've always said, you enjoy a server with just you.

I made a hard but fair decision that looked out for the interests of all players on the hunt (including pollerudos). Nobody was happy with the decision (KK and NS were crying at me for including you guys who turned up late uninvited but I told them that you deserved to be in the FG as you were there for the kill) and you guys were insinuating that I was adding players to the list from KK and NS even though I'd personally rather than NS nubs didn't win the items.

It's a load of shit, and at least I feel in this post I'm earning my ban.

Why did you go threw all that trouble getting un banned, if your just going to quit anyways? Sounds like some drama crap

Edited by Iowa

If this is your decision I have to respect it. I'm with you, and I think you have your part of reason in that, you where for (almost) all the hunt leader at all cause and effects.

Why did you go threw all that trouble getting un banned, if your just going to quit anyways? Sounds like some drama crap

I think some good reasons because he wanted it. And the pride is imo overall.

I wasnt part of the hunt so I'm not gonna get more involved, but there are few things Id like to say...

Its a shame seeing such a fine player and GM leaving, I considered Eldon as a "players GM" who were in close contact with the players and more involved in everyday action such as common problems suggestions etc.

This case reminds me of Zoro's GM being banned months ago, he was also standing for the rights of a player and got banned for it.

Waste of everyone's time to turn around after all of this and make some stupid fuss and quit. GG

I'm guessing to give away his items

If this is your decision I have to respect it. I'm with you, and I think you have your part of reason in that, you where for (almost) all the hunt leader at all cause and effects.

I think some good reasons because he wanted it. And the pride is imo overall.

^^^ Eldon needs to grow up.

i NEVER complained about people in pollerudos. U invented that part.

I banned Therapist and Acehigh because was pissing me in public chats. And if something piss me when i am playing i remove it.

I unbanned them now since white already posted the food game results. As the hunt leader u choosed white system and i respect it.

I banned the GM just because i dont want u as a GM anymore and thats all. No need to explain more.

If u want to quit just go away. Dont make cryings here becaue i dont care. If u want to play, play as a char because u always was a better player than a GM.

CLosed.