Sign in to follow this  
Milk

If Hunter[gm] Not Come Back....

i hope he is doing well and someone can contact him, pray for him plz guys...... Ok so to the topic if he does not come back, we need to figure out something to make this a little more fun. Not so much events for m stones or x stones... We need to have event for color dye pink, gold, crimson etc.... i dont care if im in the events or not im just saying for the server to atract more attention... I feel like these new abby changes might take this server to wat it was on HB nemesis 1 before the restart of the server.... On that server i had like every rare lol anyways beside the point. We need to have scavenger hunts, dye events, cape events etc.... im not saying every month have like 10 events im just saying maybe like 2 a month and if no one is willing to do it and u guys would like me to do it, just let me know! i have no problem trying to help everyone on this server have fun, i think i would find it 10 times funner to help people get shit then play the game and try to get items... im at the level of this game to where there isnt that much for me to do anymore haha but anyways i love this game and been around it for 8 years now alltogether and would like to try and make this server the best server to play at and work to attract more attention for it by doing such events to keep up interest and a crowd coming by word of mouth through the players to friends and such.... anyways sorry i babbeled on for like a whole essay XD haha thank you guys for reading!

-Milk3

aka Joseph

I agree with this post, Hunter has been gone a VERY long time and he was the Nemesis Int event GM. The addition of new GMs ingame was a good idea but the only problem is they can only do events for stones etc. We need more awesome events for better items ingame, who wants stones when u can just hunt IW for hrs and get a WH and a half full of them.

So your suggestion yourself as a GM?

There are loads of GM's already imo.

UM, i nvr said i suggesting myself as a GM. What i said is exactly this. WE NEED GMS THAT HAVE ABILITY TO MAKE EVENTS FOR ITEMS OTHER THEN STONES

So your suggestion yourself as a GM?

There are loads of GM's already imo.

UM, i nvr said i suggesting myself as a GM. What i said is exactly this. WE NEED GMS THAT HAVE ABILITY TO MAKE EVENTS FOR ITEMS OTHER THEN STONES

I was talking to the topic creator, i thought i was clear enough there, but sorry if i wasnt.