Sign in to follow this  
Emke

Ek

Wuld be nice to get ek not even from pvp. System shuld be work like this:

1. player were killed by moob ,

2. if player was ares, then:

a. same moob killed by elvine - gives ek + exp to elvine,

b. same moob killed by ares - exp.

Wuld be more fun hunting, and not to let moobs steal eks (like in cyc or else pits).

Edited by Emke

wow

arent gms being way too tolearant with all this noob ideas?

there was old times where this kind of ideas were locked in sight

now look at the whole suggestion forum is full of nonsense :(

Well to be honest, the suggestions that end up getting through are the good ones. I read all of them because then I can pick and choose what I want. Obviously nobody is going to actually give this one consideration but I've seen players take a bad idea and turn it into something good before so *shrug*.

I could lock, but I never want to stifle suggestions, let the court of player opinion do that. Just because I don't lock it doesn't mean I'm going to try to implement it :)

wow

i think for YOU all players are "noobs", so why you still play here with us? Dont you wanna go to INT server or HBusa ? There is full maps onle of pr0. :ph34r:

p.s.

if some peoples doesnt undestand - i can expalin: when the word is repeatedly using on chat like "noob" - is going like insult. No wonder why onle few players tolerating YOU. Cya in game "sweet boy" :ph34r:

Edited by Emke

wow

i think for YOU all players are "noobs", so why you still play here with us? Dont you wanna go to INT server or HBusa ? There is full maps onle of pr0. :ph34r:

p.s.

if some peoples doesnt undestand - i can expalin: when the word is repeatedly using on chat like "noob" - is going like insult. No wonder why onle few players tolerating YOU. Cya in game "sweet boy" :ph34r:

well when i played hbusa i was the top eker and here too btw

but that doenst even count..

and i agree i think around 50% of the players that are active are noobs so what?

and no noobs is not an insult basicly means new to the game

if that hurts your feelings well .. bad luck

and i agree i think around 50% of the players that are active are noobs so what?

This kinda server hold players from hole Earth regions and more than 60% of them have a much worse connection than players on top eking. The players who plays well, but dun have a nice rares like olders, are called "noobs" awesome, and those who cant be killed just run away - are called "noobs", and those, woho doesnt speak english well = "noobs", so what this word means for you?

I think i didnt even fight ya in game and im the "noob" for you at forum anyway. Indeed im playing HB from beta test serv :ph34r:

you know it hurts, no feeling any respect from you to others :excl:

This kinda server hold players from hole Earth regions and more than 60% of them have a much worse connection than players on top eking. The players who plays well, but dun have a nice rares like olders, are called "noobs" awesome, and those who cant be killed just run away - are called "noobs", and those, woho doesnt speak english well = "noobs", so what this word means for you?

I think i didnt even fight ya in game and im the "noob" for you at forum anyway. Indeed im playing HB from beta test serv :ph34r:

you know it hurts, no feeling any respect from you to others :excl:

im not calling you a noob because of how u pvp .

its because of your suggestion

i honestly dont think anyone who has experience in hb would EVER suggest that seriously

wow

It was linked spicy for me, not for suggestion. :ph34r: . You shuld whatch ur text. As much i saw ur posts - i didnt saw any loyaly to others, it looks like all for you are "noobs like", onle few exceptions.

Nwm, close this topic please, is bored.