Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Abaddon Drops Review.

god damn last night i got so owned it still hurts

haha

it was awesome fun

xD

Yeah I got sick of you picking off my underlings and got them organised lol. Should have seen me screaming "DON'T CHASE THEM INTO THE WYVS FFS"

It was hilarious clearing wyvs right beside you as we slowly pushed towards your position.

yeah man there not much to do 3 vs 20+ with cancel + ice + xelima(?)

anyway i will try my best everytime ican till i have no zems left

(250+-) to go :P

I lied about having X there, was trying to deter you. Seemed it wasn't needed though. And yeah, you had very little chance other than picking off newbs (or fools that ran into the wyvs). I'd say you did very well tbh - I almost got myself into trouble at one point there as well.

We camped procella ent for like 30 mins waiting for you and those Zako guys to stop hunting minotaurs (we had a spy beside you the entire time - on an ares char I'll clarify) and to come in, but you just never did so we got on with hunting then eliminated you when you entered.

wow u banned him just coz of that

god dam :S

i did try whispering isitoq sometimes but he wasnt on so nothing to say there wow cmon chillax

-.-

wow u banned him just coz of that

god dam :S

i did try whispering isitoq sometimes but he wasnt on so nothing to say there wow cmon chillax

-.-

I keep my player and GM separate, I expect other players to do the same. To insinuate I am corrupt on my GM without any evidence I take offense at and thus I give warnings. This short 3-day forum ban was such a warning. He is welcome to make a GM abuse ticket if he feels I'm overstepping.

Anyway, I had a good time on the hunt - I really enjoy pvp in the abaddon maps because it's very difficult for both sides. I got some great screens of our fight :)

i would love to see those ..except the ones where i die hahah

Hahah you better believe I got those too :) I didn't get any eks though I think. I was too busy attempting to either ice or para/mim (I was on therapist - vamp eventually logged acehigh).