Sign in to follow this  
Scilla

Dye Armors At Ek Price

Hi all, i had this idea answering the suggestion about change the shape of the dk helm

Vampir said that would be nice to get it by paying with ek, so i thought that dk helm looks too ugly and it would be nice to change it, but the ek price isnt a bad idea at all.. so dye armor came to my mind to buy with ek, 50 or 100 ek each, what you think?

Armor dyes makes me think of fruity server. No please!

Yes it surely does, but is only a cosmetic change and quite hard to get the way i see it. The idea is for giving an additional motivation to the fh

armor dyes are hugly

if anyhing make them worth 1k eks

You could paint black your best helm to have it look like a dk piece. And have you ever seen the elvine hero set painted with green? Looks AWESOME!!!

I think this is a great idea, gives FulHero characters something to strive for after geting full hero. Think the price should be high tho 300eks

While I love having dyed armors, I think it does make the server look...messy and kind of amateurish. I would rather having MORE VARIETY in armor, with different colors.

While I love having dyed armors, I think it does make the server look...messy and kind of amateurish. I would rather having MORE VARIETY in armor, with different colors.

Sure Vampyr, but thats the reason of the high price of them!!! About the additional armors... well, thats something i never liked in other servers :s

LMAO about the invi dye :D :D :D :D :D

PD Scilla here, again i used the wrong user to post :s

Edited by KENITA

I like this idea!, i don't think it's fruity, it's fruity when the servers adds those shining colours that suck, if we can buy the original ones it woulb be cool, another use to the EKs.

i think it should worth 1k or 1.5k if its done

i dont want the server full of colors

when i joined a server with 192312939 armors and all dyed and shit it looked so fruity and i left

I have suggested for new hero items, so hero full characters would have something more to work for... but I dont think this is the right way to go.

2000 eks for a hero piece dye :D