Sign in to follow this  
Mary Goore

I Wanna Learn Some Things About Hb

Hello mates, im new here and i need some help lol.

Actually i need to know about the characters builds.

Whats the builds here for a warrior for example? A good warrior to hunting. I wanna know the skills and the stats he needs to work fine.

Thanks Mates.

For a hunt warrior I'd suggest:

130 str (for DK sword with high HP) 200 dex 59 int (for zerk) 50 mag (for mp + fastcast) rest vit.

You can drop dex to 180 for a bit more vit if you want, or leave mag at 25.

Yeah for hunting I would definitely go with the following build:

STR - 130

DEX - 200

INT - 59

MAG - 50

VIT - 158

The 130 str for the dk weapon you get at level 180. I recommend getting 100% shield using the dummies in barracks level 2. I recommend leveling OUTSIDE barracks to increase your skills because barracks tends to make you level too quickly and you'll be a level 180 without any crits, which is bad news bears.

200 dex for the obvious, hitting and dodging. 59 int for berserk. 50 mag for both 100% magic casting (faster casts) and being able to cast magic spells consistently, otherwise you'll be lacking mana to berserk/pfm/pfa yourself.

When you hit level 180, to get your dk weapons+armor, go to city hall and type /dkset

Edited by Synz

I have a tanker/pvm char thats is:

130 str (DK 15)

190 dex

59 int

18 mag

200 vit.

I can really take all monsters up to GG (if runner only). Demons/Unis are easy task, and you will be able to handle spawns alone also.

The bad points are that I can't use it for any pvp action, as not having 50 mag, it sux in that aspect..

And I carry very few hp pots, mostly I carry mana because I run out of it, not very fast, but after a while you will need them.

The 50 mag builds is nice also. But I prefer the 200 vit, I love it for hunting :P

I have a tanker/pvm char thats is:

130 str (DK 15)

190 dex

59 int

18 mag

200 vit.

I can really take all monsters up to GG (if runner only). Demons/Unis are easy task, and you will be able to handle spawns alone also.

The bad points are that I can't use it for any pvp action, as not having 50 mag, it sux in that aspect..

And I carry very few hp pots, mostly I carry mana because I run out of it, not very fast, but after a while you will need them.

The 50 mag builds is nice also. But I prefer the 200 vit, I love it for hunting :P

well I prefer having 50mag, cause then u dont have to carry mana, if you happen to get attacked by various enemies you have some hp pots to save you... + you wont be helpless when pvping. and any vitality up to 140 is pretty damn good imo =)

The build Synz said would work great =)

Edited by Ruutu / Risti

thanks guys. ;)

Btw, i have to click anytime i want to rise a combat skill?

And what exactly skills i have to rise with this build:

130 str (DK 15)

190 dex

59 int

18 mag

200 vit.

Thanks. ;)

thanks guys. ;)

130 str (DK 15)

190 dex

59 int

18 mag

200 vit.

Thanks. ;)

Get the following:

100% Shield

100% Long Sword

100% Magic Reisistance

100% Poison Resistance

100% Axe

100% Archery

36% Magic

Doesn't really matter after that cause most other skills will be worthless to you. (You can have a total of 700%)

Stand in snake pit to get shield % up (TAKES A GOOD AMOUNT OF TIME). Hit stuff to get axe, long sword, and archery up. Use poison cloud to get to 50% magic resistance then go to garden and get hit by magic until 100%. Use poison cloud to get 100% poison resistance. Cast spells to raise magic %.

Edited by Synz

thanks guys. ;)

130 str (DK 15)

190 dex

59 int

18 mag

200 vit.

Thanks. ;)

Get the following:

100% Shield

100% Long Sword

100% Magic Reisistance

100% Poison Resistance

100% Axe

100% Archery

36% Magic

Doesn't really matter after that cause most other skills will be worthless to you. (You can have a total of 700%)

Stand in snake pit to get shield % up (TAKES A GOOD AMOUNT OF TIME). Hit stuff to get axe, long sword, and archery up. Use poison cloud to get to 50% magic resistance then go to garden and get hit by magic until 100%. Use poison cloud to get 100% poison resistance. Cast spells to raise magic %.

Also luring poisonous ants/ snakes and training with pr shield works fine for pr raiding and shield raising.

thanks guys. ;)

130 str (DK 15)

190 dex

59 int

18 mag

200 vit.

Thanks. ;)

Get the following:

100% Shield

100% Long Sword

100% Magic Reisistance

100% Poison Resistance

100% Axe

100% Archery

36% Magic

Axe? LoL

I have 130 str.

Since i have 100% shield and i use long swords, i cant use shield when im attacking, and i cant use axes with shield

shield is for exactly what?

Axe? LoL

I have 130 str.

Since i have 100% shield and i use long swords, i cant use shield when im attacking, and i cant use axes with shield

shield is for exactly what?

Physical attack defense. U dont use it all the time, just when you are luring big amount of mobs, fighting enemies or maybe when running away from them, tanking (when hunting) and many other situations that u will see while playing.

And yes, u can use axes with shield, like War Axe, it doesnt have a good damage but it helps if you are killing a spawn of mobs for example.

About the build up, i play Nemesis Argentina and my war is builded up this way:

136 str

200 dex

36 int

25 mag

200 vit

i love it, u can train or hunt for hours without any pot. Ofc it is just for hunts and maybe to support. I also use it to get some drops in cyc or garden. It works fine for me, everyone says it sucks to train without zerk, but 1) i can train for hours 2) i dont use pots.

Check this sites to learn a lot of usefull stuff about helbreath:

http://portal.helbreathnemesis.com/

http://www.hbportal.net/index.php/Main_Page

gl

Edited by vazkitoo

Well since everyone is thinking you are going to be a tanker/Pvm character, the axe is for tanking. Say you are tanking hc for hc hunt, you would use a tower shield + war axe to tank it. Shield again is for tanking and for sticky situations to take minimal damage.

Well, i like helbreath. I used to play since 23 january, little time. But i had fun with some guys killing abaddon and wtv, killing or trying killing elvs. Cool stuff.

I've meet some cool guys who helped me a lot like AceHigh and Putte :) And i maximized some skills and hunted some leet shit. But no i i dont have anyone to play, so is a bit boring i log in to trade rep and kill orcs to get majs LOL.

I'm a *censored*ing newb, for example, i dont know what people means when they yell in chat:

Trade Mp21 etc lol

And drops here is very hard, i kill lots of mobs and i cant get a cool drop. Only gold and lame rapiers and esterks. *censored*kk

Edited by Mary Goore

To get drop you need to kill bigger mobs than orcs :S

Orc dont have useful drops, nor they are useful to mp up.

Join a guild, make socials, get people to do party.

You have plenty of maps to train. Middleland, Tower of Hell, IceBound are some examples

Also dont expect to get items very easy. Making sets or getting good items takes time and dedication, or trading skills.

Is hard to play alone, but assuming you are a human, you can socialize. There are many new people that start and play alone and seek other persons also.

If I were ares I would help you...

Edited by Svafnir

Well, i like helbreath. I used to play since 23 january, little time. But i had fun with some guys killing abaddon and wtv, killing or trying killing elvs. Cool stuff.

I've meet some cool guys who helped me a lot like AceHigh and Putte :) And i maximized some skills and hunted some leet shit. But no i i dont have anyone to play, so is a bit boring i log in to trade rep and kill orcs to get majs LOL.

I'm a *censored*ing newb, for example, i dont know what people means when they yell in chat:

Trade Mp21 etc lol

And drops here is very hard, i kill lots of mobs and i cant get a cool drop. Only gold and lame rapiers and esterks. *censored*kk

Wait until we win heldenian (Drop rate is increased for the winner town), go cyclops, it's good exp, and u might get at least 2 or 3 good mp items that u might trade or may be useful for u, u have to give it dedication & dont get mad :P.

Hey, 1st, try to check www.helbreathnemesis.com, in the Nenmesis Portal link u got all the info about Monsters (HP, MP, dmg) and their drops, if u are a warrior i would recomend u to go Ogre pit in ML, there u will get some armors, btw, remember on sundays there is Heldenian, the city that wins it, has a higher drop rate. Drops r just luck. belive me just pure luck. Anyways, im pretty much in game, u can whisp me to: Juli[GM], or ey! thoose r my main chars. just type /to Juli[GM].

Good luck i hope u have fun.