Sign in to follow this  
-Marclorc-

Quest's

well quest are a bit boring on nemesis thats why people dont do them often and rather go eking. . how about make quest like more "Adventoruous" where you have to take time to do them , like go around places kill this and that collect this and that , go to other map's and you know , make them worthy , so when you finish them you get rewarded properly . so theres more action going on hb . something like that , i dont play warcraft but the make it something like that , like some quest that are time consuming and when you finish your going to want to do it even more . like send people on mission's you know?.. Discuss .

Very good idea. I like this too... The only reason why I quest is for crafting when i ABSOLUTELY HAVE too. But with quest likes this, it would be much more fun and interesting. I would quest a lot more. :D I like the idea.

yea i mean like it will keep player's busy , entertained you know? i hope they take a look at this :D i would give some of my idea's . Even if you get payed bad , i want to be entertained . like a map only where full heros can enter to do "Some type " of quest's . or something like that . Because after full hero , its basicly .... well you know , suckish ^.^ but ya ..

if this idea is succeeded and hero map is created we can urge ppl to ek more often involving in more fights aswell as more players joining.

if the hero map is created make it where elvines and ares have a race to kil the total number of monsters or team Elvine and Aresden together (if ppl agree wif me) to take down monsters or a monster.....

gimme your feedback pls

Best thing I ever read of you, 100% for this...quests are lame...as lame as trying to get 1 quest and spending 15min for a quest coz the fat guy don't want to give the right one. Anyways, Love the idea Kevin. :D

Best thing I ever read of you, 100% for this...quests are lame...as lame as trying to get 1 quest and spending 15min for a quest coz the fat guy don't want to give the right one. Anyways, Love the idea Kevin. :D

agreed quest's are quite pointless :x

and more team work would be going on . and more activity in the server :)

you know my name :o :o

wouldnt it be awesome to be rewarder with majestic points for doing an extra hard quest? like 5 mjps for bringing 2 unicorn horns, and 5 demon leahters

wouldnt it be awesome to be rewarder with majestic points for doing an extra hard quest? like 5 mjps for bringing 2 unicorn horns, and 5 demon leahters

that would be cool but than everyone would be dk15 in 24hours.

yes thats true .

you probaly have like 333333 of those :D

but i want quest's like they make you go out and collect stuff , that'd be cool

that would be cool but than everyone would be dk15 in 24hours.

yes thats true .

you probaly have like 333333 of those :D

Edited by -Marclorc-

Yea like kill 5 uni 5dd 5ett 5 frost and get awarded properly, or a quest like that but in alch values, being 5 un horns, 5 dd hearts, and some other stuff like ogre meats. Quests are too boring and it's becoz always have to slay same mob over and over, like to most ppl rightnow is frosts or dd.

Yea like kill 5 uni 5dd 5ett 5 frost and get awarded properly, or a quest like that but in alch values, being 5 un horns, 5 dd hearts, and some other stuff like ogre meats. Quests are too boring and it's becoz always have to slay same mob over and over, like to most ppl rightnow is frosts or dd.

u forgot to say that the reward is retarded too :sleep:

We are currently reconsidering the quests for lvl's 170-180.

We plan to remove the current quests (which are like 6 quests) and add in a wide range of 50 to 60 quests dedicated and properly balanced for lvl 170-180 with proper contributions given towards hardness of the location of killing, the monster to kill and the amount to kill.

The reconsidered quests would be both warrior and mage friendly quests.

Quests for lower level's will be re-considered after the initilial release of the 170-180 quests, as we hope to receive much feedback on the hardness vs rewarded contri, we can take the feedback in consideration and adjust the quests on the secondary release of the lower-level quests.

New research has lead us to the ability to enable more open quests to make even more mage-friendly quests.

Aswell as the ability to attract players to certain maps by increasing the contribution points earned.

The encouragment of party will be available too, as we are adding a special type of quest which no other server has seen before, the PARTY quests, those can ONLY be completed in a PARTY, this encourages party-hunts aswell as big monster hunts.

Yet we are finishing off Hell-Fire and Sleep, hopefully a spare time will be found to add these small pieces of code to the server to unlock those.

If not, we'll still get the 50/60 planned quests, otherwise we get an additional 20 to 30 quests on top of the ones planned !