Sign in to follow this  
Ganksta

New Wand/weapon Suggestion

New wand would be activation based, like Xelima or Ice swords. Basically the activation would let you blast people even through amp (would act like they are pfm) or through pfm (would be 100% normal dmg not reduced) Not sure of a name yet.

New weapon would ignore the defense of targets, making it seem like they have no armor. Non activation based. (Could make the devastator like this seeing as it's so rare and it has the hooked end. And the name is already suiting :D)

Edited by Ganksta

you want warriors stop playing? activation wands?. Nice and let wars unable to use sets too, and pls yes reduce warriors weapons more since bbh always hits criticals even +0 :glare:

Yeah while were at it lets just give mages hero set.

Before we even think about adding new weapons...how about lets fix the ones we have?

how many xelimas are there in game? How many super rare weapons? Both of my suggestions would be very rare items, which negates both of your negative comments

Well tbh, I see this item as being way overpowered above that of Xelima Swords.

It'd just be an ek machine, especially in sades and large fights. Sure, the mage using it would have to use safe (so he doesn't frag his teammates as well) but it'd simply destroy everyone and anyone (It'd get all the last hits after someone gets off that vital amp, it'd decide the battle in any mage pvp event - that kind of thing).

It's a nice idea, but just too powerful to make a good player weapon, even with a 20 min cooldown.

Well tbh, I see this item as being way overpowered above that of Xelima Swords.

It'd just be an ek machine, especially in sades and large fights. Sure, the mage using it would have to use safe (so he doesn't frag his teammates as well) but it'd simply destroy everyone and anyone (It'd get all the last hits after someone gets off that vital amp, it'd decide the battle in any mage pvp event - that kind of thing).

It's a nice idea, but just too powerful to make a good player weapon, even with a 20 min cooldown.

Well what bout the warrior weapon ignoring defense? Everyone seems to be ignoring that part of my post.

I can't really predict how good that would be. It might make every hit a critical lol! I'd be willing to entertain testing on a warrior item like that for sure.

Not sure how it'd turn out :)

How about a IE Staff xD It does basically the same thing as IE Sword but with a less crit range because its a staff :P, and make it ms10 and ms20 available(No Extra Damage on Magic Damage!)