First I made this guy

Kain

Str - 130

Dex - 200

Vit - 198

Int - 59

Mag - 10

Chr - 10

But he hit way to low for me, so I made this guy, and grabbed a BBH, much more my style.

Blanks

Str - 200

Dex - 200

Vit - 128

Int - 59

Mag - 10

Chr - 10

But anyway, I was wondering which would be better at PvP, the more Str or the more Vit.

yes, the real short coming of these characters is the mp and magic hit%

the bbher will do well at shock for dmg spike, so good for group pvp with backup, or for solo fast jumping but without mag he'll only be able to pfm/zerk so many times before running out of mp, and his chance to land a para in jump situation will be quite low. maybe 1/5 times it will stick.

the high vitter will do better in battles without support, but wont do the dmg to get solo eks. instead will have to rely on wearing down opponents and being around in a fight long enough to catch some eks when they start to run.

200, 181, 59, 50, 107. Pro char.

haha, is true, thats my warriors stats

u will need dex 10 angel if u'r on 181 dex.. or u'll still get pwn in pvp with a war

u will need dex 10 angel if u'r on 181 dex.. or u'll still get pwn in pvp with a war

what about 130 for DK 200 becouse its nice:) 59 for zerk 25 for 50% magic and 100% casting on circle 6 and rest in vit ? sounds good to me

Whatever war build I use it always has 50mag... I think it saves my life more often than the extra 40 points in vit would... why?

because:

- I dont need to carry mana pots, maybe a couple but not much which means I got plenty more space for hp pots. (most deaths are caused by a burst of dmg and no amount of vitality will save you from that but pots will)

- I can cast all my spells 50% faster than without 50mag, which means I dont need to run as far from my enemies for casting spells and I will give them 50% less time to make their move while I cast.

Other advantages with 50mag:

- Chance of me paralyzing my enemies is ALOT higher with 100% mag skill than with low magic skill.

- I can keep myself zerked / pfmed and throw in some paralyzes, pfas and other spells needed and I dont have to worry about my mana so much.

- Im casting my spells 50% faster giving my enemies 50% less time to dodge them or counteract against them.

Whatever war build I use it always has 50mag... I think it saves my life more often than the extra 40 points in vit would... why?

because:

- I dont need to carry mana pots, maybe a couple but not much which means I got plenty more space for hp pots. (most deaths are caused by a burst of dmg and no amount of vitality will save you from that but pots will)

- I can cast all my spells 50% faster than without 50mag, which means I dont need to run as far from my enemies for casting spells and I will give them 50% less time to make their move while I cast.

Other advantages with 50mag:

- Chance of me paralyzing my enemies is ALOT higher with 100% mag skill than with low magic skill.

- I can keep myself zerked / pfmed and throw in some paralyzes, pfas and other spells needed and I dont have to worry about my mana so much.

- Im casting my spells 50% faster giving my enemies 50% less time to dodge them or counteract against them.

I agree with all this, I also use ALWAYS 50 mag.

If you have bbh+3/bbh+4 then 200 str for fast eks you can go 181 dex or 191 dex if you got some mr/ma sets to back your lack of vit but always use 50 mag (the key to be a good war). Ruutu said already 10 mags wars sux in all senses, they get lized while casting slowly pfm and they can barely land a paralize.

If you manage to get a decent bh, a good build is

182 str

200 dex (with dex angel you can later down it to 191 dex and if you have full hero 181 will do)

59 int

50 mag

107 vit

182 str

190 dex

59 int

50 mag

117 vit

If you have bbh+3/bbh+4 then 200 str for fast eks you can go 181 dex or 191 dex if you got some mr/ma sets to back your lack of vit but always use 50 mag (the key to be a good war). Ruutu said already 10 mags wars sux in all senses, they get lized while casting slowly pfm and they can barely land a paralize.

182 str

200 dex (with dex angel you can later down it to 191 dex and if you have full hero 181 will do)

59 int

50 mag

107 vit

182 str

190 dex

59 int

50 mag

117 vit

if its for pvping wars 200 str 200 dex 177 vit. leave the zerking for mages and pvm wars ;)

182 str

59 int

50 mag

107 vit

182 str

190 dex

59 int

50 mag

117 vit

if its for pvping wars 200 str 200 dex 177 vit. leave the zerking for mages and pvm wars ;)

by the time i get lvl 180 i'll be bored to death without zerk. and if any mage jump me i cant even pfm.. GG+1

200-181-59-50-107...

50mag rlz..

but also is nice build 200-191-59-25/30-122/117

gives nive mag / enough cast speed

and nice dex to pvp wars..

also good vit

but I PREFER 50mag ftw..