Sign in to follow this  
Jiles420

Static Aka Dan

I'm glad u looked into the situation for 5 minutes before u made any actions farjat...really I appreciate ur help .

Did lartijita or whatever give the items I traded for zerk wand back or he just stole it?

He found on floor. But since its MS10 and his MP gear parts are 7% he cant enjoy it !

But he is happy with his new toy anyway.

I'm glad u looked into the situation for 5 minutes before u made any actions farjat...really I appreciate ur help .

So my items I gave for the wand meant nothing? How do u know I didn't send the money????????

Must be nice to be king of nerds

It kinda sux losing the wand....but I'm just so curious on how he just takes someones word for something and takes action ..now gms are involved with all trades? Even cash trades? If so then why don't u help the ppl that getting scammed for char sales and char trades ...I only know of 1 other incident where someone was banned for cash and it was nothing like my situation,,,we had a god dam deal farjat and he broke the deal regaurdless of what he saying its irrelevant. For u to come in between this is really beyond my belief...I gave items above value to this guy also wayyy over payed in items...the cash was going to be a reason to get it now and not have to wait till he thinks on the items I was offering was worth it or not...but there was an agreement behind that.

Yes I do a lot of drugs sry if I get tempermental at times ..

the thing about telling lies is once you make one, you have to make others to make that lie believable. you end up in a web of lies, and sooner or later, one lie will contradict another lie you have spoken.

it already has.

give up, DA-

the thing about telling lies is once you make one, you have to make others to make that lie believable. you end up in a web of lies, and sooner or later, one lie will contradict another lie you have spoken.

it already has.

give up, DA-

whats the lie im making here? the loggs will show i gave all those items i mentioned for the wand in trade window, and yes i said he would get 50$ but he wasnt to tell anybody about this... what lies did i say man?

Like I said, he's done this before.

I'm sorry, but him and his RL friends (Ganksta, Solrav) have been doing this to people and even each other for months.

I've tried to warn everyone I can about getting screwed by them.

HT is trustworthy, but he took a dumb risk trading to Danny. Imo, ban static but don't return the item.

money and an online game arent good combo 8(

at least now i wont need to pick up stuff from scorps to get pgps

And looks like ppl dun learns, we already had many cases of "money stealing", i remember 3, idk if there were more

whats the lie im making here? the loggs will show i gave all those items i mentioned for the wand in trade window, and yes i said he would get 50$ but he wasnt to tell anybody about this... what lies did i say man?

Dude, tbh, I told everyone you bought it. Nobody told me, it was abundantly obvious.

HT has a zwand, in the past you've bought items, you end up with Zwand, you do the math.

Did lartijita or whatever give the items I traded for zerk wand back or he just stole it?

He found on floor. But since its MS10 and his MP gear parts are 7% he cant enjoy it !

But he is happy with his new toy anyway.

HAHA KARMA IS A BITCH DAN, Go enjoy urself wit ur true friends now

i never said he didnt give me the items , he never paid the $50 becuase he claims i told people he buys items. If he didnt want players to know you should nt have made ur offer in guild chat for all to read. Like i said i dont care what happens to the wand or static just heads up for others DONT TRUST HIM.

Must be nice to be king of nerds

You are not Helping Yourself.

Static 1 week. But i setted it as 2030 for now just incase your attitude dont get fixed.

HT and Greenleaf didnt do me wrong when i got stuff from them. They are very trustworthy, even gave me phone numbers as well.

danny did agree to pay the $50, cause i saw the convo in the guildchat of HomeGrown guild when my ex roomate shared accs with Du^^ after he sold his LB and also was paid for getting danny +15 DK wand as well, and paying my ex room mate the $100 he offered him to get eh wand to +15 took a very long time, actually ALOT longer than Jim not getting the $50 from the z wand deal. Ganksta would have nvr even got the $100 if it wasnt for the fact that he sold every last item he had to danny for a total of $180, but that was to include the $100 previously owed.

Ive got no issue with dan, but i know alot of this story as well, cause ive dealt with this circle for a long while now.

Pay the man his $50 already danny, who cares if he told anybody about the deal, ffs yahoo and Hightime quit and u magically appear with a zwand, kinda obvious.

Just alot of drama that i think got way outta proportion but id do the same if i got scammed on some money i was entitled to as well.

AGAIN. Thank You jim and rob for being honest trustworthy people with the deals that i have dealt with you with.

Like I said, he's done this before.

I'm sorry, but him and his RL friends (Ganksta, Solrav) have been doing this to people and even each other for months.

I've tried to warn everyone I can about getting screwed by them.

HT is trustworthy, but he took a dumb risk trading to Danny. Imo, ban static but don't return the item.

Um and SAm, wait a second here, 1, im only RL friends with ganksta but not anymore really we kinda had a falling out but we still cool for the time being, i myself only know danny from HBnemesis.i didnt screw anybody on items either. i bought stuff from rob and jim and paid them exactly what i said i would, exactly when i said i would as well, and they will both vouch for me, so please dont add me into this scammer circle ur trying to include me in.

wow fred .. wow.. guess u got nothing better to do then blow up ppls spots about everything.. thats ok tho i dont know why a 3rd party person is even in this discussion... it should be me /farjat/hightimes posting... YES i did say it in guild chat and it was when 3 or 4 people that i KNEW wouldnt say anything.. i gave above and beyond the value of the zerk wand in items.. as i said before.

im still willing to trade back and give him the benifit of not losing the 50$ ... but i already said to myself i wasnt going to pay for this after he had told whoever he told... ive heard from Primal personally that jimis told him the very same day or the next day.. he isnt in the guild? sooooo explain?...

but its ok guys no worries.. i still have the zerk wand that i paid in full items for ... i have my char just not sure how much longer .....

i do apoligize for ur mistake hightimes.. it sucks but im a stff *censored* and i wont pay u after u told even that 1 person was enough for me to say nah aint paying... this was the agreement and i am going to search and see if i took a screenshot of this agreement..but anyways i agree with whatever yall say about me ... cause thats all u wanna hear.

eldon i really dont like talking with u because u seem to know everything about everything and just talk talk talk about random things u dont know about...i think u need attention thats all..

again i may sound sad buying items... but if fred wants i can spread his rl problems all over this thread... this isnt his place to be talking...i really dont want to fred as i was starting to like u again.. but man u dont need to be sharing my information with people... really...

Um and SAm, wait a second here, 1, im only RL friends with ganksta but not anymore really we kinda had a falling out but we still cool for the time being, i myself only know danny from HBnemesis.i didnt screw anybody on items either. i bought stuff from rob and jim and paid them exactly what i said i would, exactly when i said i would as well, and they will both vouch for me, so please dont add me into this scammer circle ur trying to include me in.

This is true, apart from our one problem in the past, you've been good about your kloness purchases etc, my apologies.

Well HighTimes and GreenLeaf r 2 nice players, GreenLeaf transfered me items many times, even im elv, his worst nightmare, and he didnt tryed to scam me or anything, anytime, how r u as a player? everyone hates u? well, everything comes back.. u should know that, u said u where gonna pay 50$, u didnt, 3rd stike, OUT.

you gave above and beyond what it was worth in items? says who? you? i had other VERY good offers. And you heard from primal who had a char in HomeGrown when u made the offer, SoLo-. Like i said i dont care waht happens to the wand static or the money. i made this post to warn others and learn from my mistake of trusting him.