Sign in to follow this  
Juno_NH

A General Question About Dkgs

Hey everyone =D

i have a plate mage thats 104 str. Initially i just was going for plates and full helms to allow for more variety of mp gear and defence, but since then ive began to use great swords, which can be quite effective for critting and doesnt cost as much str as flames so i can have a bit more vit.

Anyway, i typed /dkset in ch and recieved a dkflame even though i have only enough str to full swing a GS and not a flame. Ive asked lower strengths if they recieved DKGS, but out of the 3 str's (40, 104, 130) the lowest recieved dkrap at full swing, and the highest recieved dkflame at full swing, but 104str does not recieve dkgreatsword. I later found someone elses dropped dkgs so i know they do exist, but what str must i be to recieve one?

I tried to majestic + the found dkgs to bind it to me, but it was not able to be done =[ would it be possible to enable dkgs majestic + so i can increase its dmg slightly? It doesnt need to change form at any+ but it would be nice just to be able to majestic increase its dmg.

Thank you for taking the time to read my question =]

DKGs in nemesis??? I dont think so....

Its a good idea though...

Edit: Actually... u dont need 40 str to receive dk rapier. It doesnt matter if u have 30 or 40 str... u will get dk rapier because u r a mage.

Same for wars... if u have 104, 130, 156, 169, 182 or 200... what u get is dk sword.

Hey everyone =D

i have a plate mage thats 104 str. Initially i just was going for plates and full helms to allow for more variety of mp gear and defence, but since then ive began to use great swords, which can be quite effective for critting and doesnt cost as much str as flames so i can have a bit more vit.

Anyway, i typed /dkset in ch and recieved a dkflame even though i have only enough str to full swing a GS and not a flame. Ive asked lower strengths if they recieved DKGS, but out of the 3 str's (40, 104, 130) the lowest recieved dkrap at full swing, and the highest recieved dkflame at full swing, but 104str does not recieve dkgreatsword. I later found someone elses dropped dkgs so i know they do exist, but what str must i be to recieve one?

I tried to majestic + the found dkgs to bind it to me, but it was not able to be done =[ would it be possible to enable dkgs majestic + so i can increase its dmg slightly? It doesnt need to change form at any+ but it would be nice just to be able to majestic increase its dmg.

Well actually i dont remember, jaapy made that system and i neverhad complains about it. But yes, there is DK Great Swords. No idea why u are not getting, needs your char name to check.

Hey everyone =D

Well actually i dont remember, jaapy made that system and i neverhad complains about it. But yes, there is DK Great Swords. No idea why u are not getting, needs your char name to check.

Calu... pero habria manera de cambiar mi dk15 sword por un dk15 GS? Nunca me entere de que existia... rendiria un monton un Garrapata con dk15 GS

Hey everyone =D

The DK Gs exist but you cant get it.

the few DK Gs there were in game was because of a bug... I think was because the Str angel bug.

DK Great Sword do exsit and u can get it. (If my theory doesnt fails :P)

It think the system works with the Minimum STR to hold it.

If you are above str90, u will always get flam.

Lower than 52 u will get DkRapier

If your STR is between 52 and 89, u will get Dk Great Sword.

Thats why u never seen one, there are almost 0 players that have 52 str. I can access to one with 52str, ill try now and and make sure it works like this.

EDIT: Yep, i was right, u need between 52 STR and 89. I just tried and i got DK Great Sword ;)

Character name is WitchDoc, thank you for your fast reply =]

yo cuando tenia 52 str en mujer me salio la dk gs despues cambie los start y la deje en wh. pero si el pibe tiene 104 tmb le tendria q salir la dk gs

Hey everyone =D

same problem here, im a plate mage as well, and got dk flam... actually i think i even asked Farjat ingame, if it was possible for me to get dkGS, since i knew it existed and it would be really usefull to me, and he said no =( on the other hand the existance of dkGS+15 for Bmages would practically kill all special GSs... so yeah, idk, maybe making its upgrade up till +8 would be wise

same problem here, im a plate mage as well, and got dk flam... actually i think i even asked Farjat ingame, if it was possible for me to get dkGS, since i knew it existed and it would be really usefull to me, and he said no =( on the other hand the existance of dkGS+15 for Bmages would practically kill all special GSs... so yeah, idk, maybe making its upgrade up till +8 would be wise

I already have sharpgs rep7 +1, but i thought a darkgs might have different dice or hitting prob from normal so i wasnt sure what would be better >.<

I Repeat my post

DK Great Sword do exsit and u can get it. (If my theory doesnt fails tongue.gif)

It think the system works with the Minimum STR to hold it.

If you are above str90, u will always get flam.

Lower than 52 u will get DkRapier

If your STR is between 52 and 89, u will get Dk Great Sword.

Thats why u never seen one, there are almost 0 players that have 52 str. I can access to one with 52str, ill try now and and make sure it works like this.

EDIT: Yep, i was right, u need between 52 STR and 89. I just tried and i got DK Great Sword wink.gif

Hey everyone =D

u gotta upgrade it ^^