Sign in to follow this  
-Gambit

Manufacturing "max Skill..."

true.

after 30% of manu yo uwon't gain any more "experience" in th, so you cannot get to 31% making that certain item.

true.

after 30% of manu yo uwon't gain any more "experience" in th, so you cannot get to 31% making that certain item.

Thank you. Was wondering what they meant by it :).

omg... thx very clarifying it...

moreover... it's sooo slow to lvl up manufacturing...

hav to failed in making stuffs for a million times before getting 1% up..

yeah, manufacturing is one of the slowest and hardest skills.

A friend of me reached 100% Manufacturing, took her quite a while, but I enjoyed helping her on her last %'s.

yeah, manufacturing is one of the slowest and hardest skills.

A friend of me reached 100% Manufacturing, took her quite a while, but I enjoyed helping her on her last %'s.

hey there..

hehe ... I took a whole year to make a manu char 100% with friends helping me mining stuff ...

and I have to say something to new guys that want to try make 100%...

First u need time! yes cause, u can macro but u have to stay put otherwise u will loose parts or get banned for macroing without being in front of computer ( thats CHEAT ) ... when I say loose parts is cause the floor only take 12 spots of drop ( u got that?) so let say ... u are doing super coal then your bag got full u can do more (manufacture the item) 12 times and u will not loose anything ... it will drop in the floor ... so what i did is going to some place hidded and make like mounts of 12 spots of the resource I needed to manu ( there is calculation u can do to know how many success u need to up 1% skill). And start to do do it ... i spend like a 1 hour / 1 and half per day doing it so. (i cant remember how to calculate =D )

Other thing u really need is a mining char 100% and other chars to keep the resources ... let say your warehouse is full u cant put more ultra coal on it ... have to make other char and keep it .... DO NOT THROW AWAY any super / ultra and bars cause u will needed soon or later... keep doing and saved all! ITS F4CKING HARD WORK (sorry for bad language, but it is!)

The other problem is that u gonna range a point that u really need help to manu ... cause u will need lots of coals silvers and gold or will take a life to do a manu char ....

HEY but thats ok cause manu worth right?! hmmm... let me tell u something .... if u are doing manu for manu bbh let me clarify for u one thing... when u manuing stuff u will see that the % of your products variates (its kind of aleatory) manu BBH need mithrals ... 2 bars and a piece each BBH ... now let?s think ....to make a good bbh (190+) u surely need 2 mithral bars 95% - 100% (how many mithrals do I need to make then? I kind know the answer witch is AT LEAST 150 miths with luck u can make 2 or mabe 3 good bbh?s) then I guess u must thiking ... shit! Mithrals are expensive and hard to get .. (in a week mining u get like 10 miths lol ....)

SO .. OMG U OVER? no I am not over .. cause now u have to be lucky on up your bbhs that u work so hard to make it ...I have made 2 bbh 192 in a row .. lucky hu? yeah they crashed on +2 with 6 xelimas (3 for each) what u think about that?

so now I am having more pacient and waiting till get like 200 250 miths to try make a bbh 200% =D and saving lot of xelimas ....

So my conclusion is ... something its not right ... manu its the hardest skill to up .. then after u up 100% u run your 4SS off to get miths for nothing ... %$&%?&*% annoying ! And new updates to skills just came for alchemy WTF!

but thats ok ... what is done its done ... i am just telling u .. to u think very well before trying to do a manu char =D

GOOD LUCK!

OHH I almost forget it ... till 50% skill its easy!!! but after that MUAHAHAHAH! u dead!

i dont wanna scare no one .. it just real thing ... hard! ^_^

Edited by MEskaly

OH!!!

I have a question=D

DOes it matters if a use the bbh before upgrade? Let say i did 4 manu bbh, 1 got crashed other 3 are in +2 .. then i use then to train .. pick some xelimas and try again ... make diffrence?

its better to do all in a row?

OH!!!

I have a question=D

DOes it matters if a use the bbh before upgrade? Let say i did 4 manu bbh, 1 got crashed other 3 are in +2 .. then i use then to train .. pick some xelimas and try again ... make diffrence?

no difference at all..

you should try manufacturing some bad *censored* 200%+ chain mails to upgrade with meriens.. they are pretty usefull when u do them +2, specially for pvps

OH!!!

I have a question=D

no difference at all..

you should try manufacturing some bad *censored* 200%+ chain mails to upgrade with meriens.. they are pretty usefull when u do them +2, specially for pvps

hmm chain doesent matter for me .. my war uses hero plate and mage uses plate also so....