Sign in to follow this  
IRONCLAD

Do Some Rares Have A Higher Droprate?!

Okay, i've been hunting frosts like forever now, what bugs me is i keep getting pretty much the same kinda stuff (ip neck, ie sword, ip neck) :blush: Do rares like SB and ie neck drop less often than others?! :rolleyes:

Okay, i've been hunting frosts like forever now, what bugs me is i keep getting pretty much the same kinda stuff (ip neck, ie sword, ip neck) :blush: Do rares like SB and ie neck drop less often than others?! :rolleyes:

Lucky you, I dont even get those ip/iesword drops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valk share some of ur luck and lets go to toh :wub:

each indevidual item has a certain rarity, not based on the rarity which you can see at the nemesis site, but it's fixed drop rates they drop at, which you cannot influence at all.

Ofc an IE neck will be more rare then an m.shield wand from frosts... it's logical, IE neck has more value and more power then m.shield wand.

which also means a SB is more rare to find then an IE neck from frosts, as a SB is more powerfull then IE neck is.

each item has a certain rarity as I mentioned before, even indevidual monsters make a difference on the drop-rarity, as it's easier to kill cycs, ofc cancel will be more rare then getting it from liche, though liche hard hard to find and got alot other drops, still keeping cancel a very rare item or spell to find.