Sign in to follow this  
timma

Guild / Town Event

I saw this topic in the event suggestion section, and Farjat posted he would like to add an event

something like held or sade. So considering this section has been a bit slow i wanted to bring this topic here

and let us bounce some ideas off one another.

I got a couple thoughts going but nothing developed enough to post just yet.

so Come on guys lets think up something.

more than an event, a mode. like crusade or heldenian.

A different tipe of war we need to make from 0.

Regicide? put an npc like a king in a twon and that twon must defend this "king" for some kind of time.

you put the time..dmg like a Sade ek in the twon....and a gm of each guild can put some tps near opositive twon....

i dont know its just an idea... :(

Regicide? put an npc like a king in a twon and that twon must defend this "king" for some kind of time.

you put the time..dmg like a Sade ek in the twon....and a gm of each guild can put some tps near opositive twon....

i dont know its just an idea... :(

king of the hill is better :D

i like your idea

we could use dragonia?? and tps like sade mayb

Find a Treasure:

1 min before the event EVERYONE is forced recalled to the city and after a warning (like the heldenian one) appears saying find *X* item at coords XX,YY at map: "map" (From Middleand up to Abaddon ;))

(of course, avoiding each city huntzones)

So, a mad race to find that items begins. Most commonly elvs and ares will show up there and a big fight will start.

But to make things harder, a boss monster will appear guarding the coords from the treasure (Dragons, yep even Black Dragon). Afterwards, wars with pickaxe will have pickaxe on the coords to unbury the treasure.

BUT monsters HAS to be killed, not even by luring it out it will work the mining part.

So we have:

-A mad race followed by a mass fight to control the area.

-Control also the surrounding mosnters. If Procella its chosen, and still have monsters, u will have to kill them to make things easier.

-Kill the Boss monsters while fighting enemy combatants

-Unbrying the treasure in middle of fight

(The unbury process would take 10minutes mining, so..u have to hold on :D)

This event would require a LOT of teamwork and organization.

what do you think :P

Find a Treasure:

1 min before the event EVERYONE is forced recalled to the city and after a warning (like the heldenian one) appears saying find *X* item at coords XX,YY at map: "map" (From Middleand up to Abaddon ;))

(of course, avoiding each city huntzones)

So, a mad race to find that items begins. Most commonly elvs and ares will show up there and a big fight will start.

But to make things harder, a boss monster will appear guarding the coords from the treasure (Dragons, yep even Black Dragon). Afterwards, wars with pickaxe will have pickaxe on the coords to unbury the treasure.

BUT monsters HAS to be killed, not even by luring it out it will work the mining part.

So we have:

-A mad race followed by a mass fight to control the area.

-Control also the surrounding mosnters. If Procella its chosen, and still have monsters, u will have to kill them to make things easier.

-Kill the Boss monsters while fighting enemy combatants

-Unbrying the treasure in middle of fight

(The unbury process would take 10minutes mining, so..u have to hold on :D)

what do you think :P

nice....

but you must need a 100% mining char for the treasure?

Well, another option would be a pvp event that made you enemies with ALL players, including your own town people. Like during sades, everyone'd be numbered and unless you know them by appearance, you couldn't tell who they are. Also even your own town people would give ek's. Would be lots of fun, might even make co-op between players, using vent etc if they want to raid in a group.. I think it'd be awesome, massive pvp. No dropping items etc too... like sade. Could call it Elimination or smth. The 10 top ek'ers during the event get a prize, say a zem maby?