Sign in to follow this  
Svafnir

Unsafe Maps Warning

Dont you think the warning that appears when you enter Middleland for example is to annoying?

Its okay for it to appear the first time, but maybe an option for you not to see it anymore could be put.

As in most of computers warnings, the option of: "Click here no to see this warning again" and you click on a box, maybe the same could be done here.

Its not something that would alter the gameplay drastically.

But for example, people with low connection or low computers find it more annoying. When i tp to ML its quite ugly to take 5 seconds to change map, 3 to appear and above all having that warning (which i know very well that is unsafe ??) that blocks half my view..

I guess most would agree to have the option to see it just once, right?

that sign is very annoying when u enter and exit maps (when enemy is there,hard to avoid pfa ,defense shield)..would be nice if the sign comes out not on the center of the screen...

above where the man stands would be nice.

it takes like .ooooo1 of second to right click it and make it go away.

Have you ever tried to TP to ML to find out thats it camped? Then to try get your bag up and get MA out or whatever while your are trying to see behind that stupid warning sign. .0000001 of a second turns into death. I think it should be removed, and replaced with a similar notice at the top of the screen - much the same as the "Apocalypse is now open" banner that flashes when it opens and closed.

it takes like .ooooo1 of second to right click it and make it go away.

Have you ever tried to TP to ML to find out thats it camped? Then to try get your bag up and get MA out or whatever while your are trying to see behind that stupid warning sign. .0000001 of a second turns into death. I think it should be removed, and replaced with a similar notice at the top of the screen - much the same as the "Apocalypse is now open" banner that flashes when it opens and closed.

1. yes ive tped when its been camped.

2. why wouldnt your bag already be open ? myself and 99% of players keep bag open at all time in the corner.

3. if your that paranoid have your ma gear on when you tp (think ahead).

4. dont just stand there, tp move, close map then fight its really not all that difficult.

I am for getting rid of the big pop ups during sade, i dont know how many eks have gotten away when trying to aim at someone to have the dmg. report come up.

Nah vamps got a point. When you're getting owned as soon as you enter ML (where you have delay anyway due to server change) that small time counts in your reaction time.

Ya it would be nice 2 not have it pop up but........ i can think of waaaaay better ways for GM's 2 spend there time on fixing other things.

For GM's it's even more annoying. When we goto a character, we constantly see it!

It's more like 0.5 sec. I have to click twice (Once on the OK and once on myself) before I can get myself amped/invis. That popup is a pain.