Sign in to follow this  
Solrav

Quitting Nemesis

Anyways, im out guys. Dont ask for items cause elv was raiding aresden and i gave all my items to the elvines including my DK+ stuff and hero stuffs.

This game has made me devote way to much time to it, and i need to be focusing more on my 2 kids at home and my wife. Figured the only way id actually quit is if i got rid of everything and anything i worked hard for even tho it wasnt much.

Elvine enjoy my items, u guys were in the right place at right time for free, dm3 necks, rogm's emmy rings, an entire mr set W, hp items W, mp stuffs, zems etc.

Enjoy.

Goodbye all.

I'm always sad to see a player leave, but this is definitely for a good reason.

For that, I'm glad you've decided to spend time with the people that matter most - your family.

On a side note:

If you guys ever seriously want a break from HB for a short period of time, just ask us to ban your account for a short period of time. I know a couple players have asked us to do that in the past, so they could study, get out of the house, etc. Helbreath isn't everything, there IS a real life out there. ;)

I am always surprised when someone cuts their strings to HB., gives away their stuff and leaves. If you are playing too much then ration yourself. If you are all HB'd out then take a break.

For the moment I am HB'd out and hardly been in the game for the past two weeks or so. I intend to do such Sades as I can make but thats it. In short I am taking a break. At some stage I will start playing again .... whenever

:( good luck, men....

pd: teach yours kids how to play! :P

I am always surprised when someone cuts their strings to HB., gives away their stuff and leaves. If you are playing too much then ration yourself. If you are all HB'd out then take a break.

For the moment I am HB'd out and hardly been in the game for the past two weeks or so. I intend to do such Sades as I can make but thats it. In short I am taking a break. At some stage I will start playing again .... whenever

I've had to stop playing for the past few weeks in order to focus on school but like you i try to be on for sades

He's going to be playing WoW fyi.

Actually Ell, FYI, me and the wife have started with the GED program yesterday night at Forsyth Tech Community college, bout to lose internet here at the house here real soon so im not sure what im gunna be doing with my free time. Already gotten a disconnect notice due to lack of payment :( Wish i could live with my mommy and not have to work and get paid an allowance at 24 years of age, have internet for free, and have so much free time to play HB all day long.

Called me out so you got the same. lol.

still love ya man, hit me up sometime.

:wub:

He's going to be playing WoW fyi.

Actually Ell, FYI, me and the wife have started with the GED program yesterday night at Forsyth Tech Community college, bout to lose internet here at the house here real soon so im not sure what im gunna be doing with my free time. Already gotten a disconnect notice due to lack of payment :( Wish i could live with my mommy and not have to work and get paid an allowance at 24 years of age, have internet for free, and have so much free time to play HB all day long.

Called me out so you got the same. lol.

still love ya man, hit me up sometime.

:wub:

time out. wait a minute. ganks 24 lives with mom and gets allowance? is that a joke? if so thats a real good 1. confirm?

lol i just got back from a 10 month break for school and shit. you dont have to quit forever, just take a break : )