Sign in to follow this  
Synz

Skill Expansion

HI GUYS; BILLY MAYS HERE TRYING TO SELL YOU ANOTHER IDEA: Increasing the benefit of having skill% in those hard to train skills that there aren't so many of! Most of these ideas are for 100% skills.

Manufacturing Expansion:

Adding additional weapon creations such as a GIS+2 and a BAXE+2?

Alchemy Expansion:

Adding a potion that makes all incoming experience 125% for a set amount of time. Make it use ingredients that are rare and/or unused.

Farming Expansion:

Make the 2 highest plants recover more mana/hp than Big Red/Big Blue potions and have them able to be eaten via the Insert/Delete keys.

Yeh.

1. There isn't even GiS+1, that should be included if they were to throw in a GiS+2 recipe. Baxe+2 is fish-able.

2. xp slates

3. super potions via alchemy? (maybe they aren't edible via insert/delete, in which case I would support binding super pots to insert/delete) Also if you eat a gold carp, or any hard to catch fish, your next regen will own. Same with meats from big monsters (I know you mean it to be instant hp recov, in which case Alchemy already has it covered)

BTW: Billy Mayes > Sham Wow Guy.

Yeah, I'm just pretty bored of studying to be honest.

Threw the ideas together rather quickly, just wanted to see if anyone else had any ideas to expand skills and crap.

So go for it.

What I want to see from food (but balanced) is higher regen rates on HP/MP for limited periods of time.

I.e. some kinds of food up your HP regen % slightly (in a balanced way) for a very short time period (e.g. 2-5 mins).

hb need players with skills . no new skills...

:ph34r:

I agree, but that's a different topic :)

The best players are those players who have left their mark and those players that have yet to make theirs.