Sign in to follow this  
Toxic

Hey, Im New Need Some Help

Hi mates.

Im new in helbreath. ;)

So i don't know nothing about game.only the basics.

I've created a warrior and i don't know the stats and skills..Can anyone help me with that?

And give em some ints about game? Thanks.

Sorry about my english!

Hi Toxic, welcome to Helbreath Nemesis.

Warriors can have a variety of stats, but I'll give you three great stat set-ups to start out with:

#1 - This build is for killing Ogres, Cyclops, and Werewolves effectively

STR: 130 ; DEX: 200 ; VIT: 158 ; INT: 59 ; MAG: 50

#2 - This build is for killing Ice Golems effectively (This one can vary a lot)

STR: 130 ; DEX: 180; VIT: ??? ; INT: 112 ; MAG: ???

**More VIT for survivability in PVP and getting jumped, more MAG for casting Absolute Magic Protection a lot. Never have less than 50 MAG.

#3 - This build is for killing players and does a decent job at hunting

STR: 200 ; DEX: 180; VIT: 108 ; INT: 59 ; MAG: 50

All up to personal preference.

No problem.

Since you're just starting out, you can't really be good at both because of the lack of proper items and weaponry. Every stat choice has a pro and con to it and I'll try to explain them for you:

With 130 str, you won't deal out much damage and will have an inferior weapon compared to the Barbarian Battle Hammer (BBH), which is that big green hammer that you seen 70+% of warriors using. You won't have your strongest form of weaponry until level 130 and even then it's pretty weak. You'll have high HP and really good survivability. This is by far the best PVM class in the game.

With 200 str, your critical hits will hurt, your BBH will do some pretty nice damage. You'll still be able to kill Ogres and Werewolves just fine and will be ready for PVP when you do get better items. You'll have less HP than the 130 str warrior, but you'll kill stuff faster. Your hit probability will be lower since you only have 180 dex.

I'm pretty lazy, so unless you are pretty ambitious and are getting a highly upgraded Dark Knight weapon, I'd go with the 200 STR warrior. You'll get more EKs that way and will be able to use the best (most used) weapon in the game.

If you go 130 str: Get yourself a Flamberge+3 from someone, and a ms20 wand with +casting probability, a ring of dragon power (go on dragon hunts!), and a dm+3-5 necklace.

If you go 200 str: Your goal is to get an upgraded BBH (like a +3), and pretty much everything from the above list minus the flamberge+3.

Also: Post your armor drop here before trading it, they might try ripping you off out of a good item :)

Warriors in general are quite item reliant to PVP.

Easiest ek build for a non-itemed warrior is number 3. It can also hunt most of the solo monsters pretty easily (e.g. WW/Cycs).

Thanks, now i understand. :)

Btw, and skills like..mining and etc.

There is some build? :P

So i decided go with 200 str build

My skills should be shield, axe, hammer, long sword,magic resist, magic ?

How i can decrease skills?

There's a max skill level (700% I think, either that or 800% - I think 700%), if you press F8 and go into your skills menu you click the arrow beside a skill so it points down. When you hit max skills as you raise 1 point, the one you've designated as "down" will go down 1 point.

u want to go 100% magic res, magic, hammer, longsword, poison resistance, shield and last for ur own choice.

u want to go 100% magic res, magic, hammer, longsword, poison resistance, shield and last for ur own choice.

Short sword is useful? :P

Short sword is only good for a mage, otherwise no.

Hm, and other skill you suggest to complete?

By the way, exist some kind of auto pilot to smash the crops? :o

As a warrior skills you want are:

Magic skill (maybe)

Magic Resist

Perhaps Poison Resist

Shield

Long sword

Hammer (maybe)

Archery (maybe)

Pick and choose between those, you don't really need PR or archery, and your MR will take a long time to raise but shield is certainly good, and your primary weapon skill (whether that be long sword or hammer).

As far as afk-bashing the crops, its not really allowed (if you're caught you'll be punished), so yeah :P But don't worry, most skills gain pretty fast from leveling.

As a warrior skills you want are:

Magic skill (maybe)

Magic Resist

Perhaps Poison Resist

Shield

Long sword

Hammer (maybe)

Archery (maybe)

Pick and choose between those, you don't really need PR or archery, and your MR will take a long time to raise but shield is certainly good, and your primary weapon skill (whether that be long sword or hammer).

As far as afk-bashing the crops, its not really allowed (if you're caught you'll be punished), so yeah :P But don't worry, most skills gain pretty fast from leveling.

Ok thanks mate.

Atm there si a bug, when i log out my shard is not saved...:S

Ok thanks mate.

Atm there si a bug, when i log out my shard is not saved...:S

Our staff is working on fixing that bug right now, don't worry. ;)

Shield, Magic Resistance, and Long Sword are three very good skills for a sword-using warrior to have, definitely get those. If you don't ever want to get more than 130 strength, don't worry about Hammer. Archery is another skill that might be good to have, and so is Magic. Having 100% Magic makes you cast faster than normal, so every mage and quite a few warriors get 100% in it.

I will go with 200 str

And skills:

Magic skill

Magic Resist

Perhaps Poison Resist

Shield

Long sword

Hammer

Archery

Archery with 200 str is greatful?

pointer!

when u have high enough vit, level at cyclops pit with no pfm

like that, you will raise mr% while leveling

if your ares i can lend you some hp items

let me know

Ok mate, thanks! :D

Later on stamina is less of a problem, but power green pots (little green pots you can find in scorp pits etc) can help with that.

Ok mates, thanks. ;)

I think the best build ever is :

200str

110vit

200dex

59int

28mag

+ :

- BBH

- 100% in VI Circle

- More mana than 10MAG Warrior

- Zerk

- Max DEX

- stripp!

- :

- not so hight vit

- slow cast

Its very good to killing players, really. BBH rapes here, with 158vit u will be very good at surviving not in fighting. U will just survive 1 blizz more :|. DK has not so strong dmg if its not +15, so my suggestion is, that u have to make bbh warrior ;).

About stripp : its very useable in pvp ;]. After 10min fight ur opponent will be naked. Greetings. Sorry for my english.

Ok mates, thanks. ;)

200str

110vit

200dex

59int

28mag

+ :

- BBH

- 100% in VI Circle

- Zerk

- Max DEX

- stripp!

- :

- not so hight vit

- slow cast

Its very good to killing players, really. BBH rapes here, with 158vit u will be very good at surviving not in fighting. U will just survive 1 blizz more :|. DK has not so strong dmg if its not +15, so my suggestion is, that u have to make bbh warrior ;).

About stripp : its very useable in pvp ;]. After 10min fight ur opponent will be naked. Greetings. Sorry for my english.

Yeap, but i think will make a warrior to hunt and get some stuff with 130 str.

And later..a mage to pvp. :P

What the best build to a warrior hunter?

Ok mates, thanks. ;)

200str

110vit

200dex

59int

28mag

+ :

- BBH

- 100% in VI Circle

- Zerk

- Max DEX

- stripp!

- :

- not so hight vit

- slow cast

DK warrior sax, u will get some stuff and ? U will use dk15 ? Dont be funny ;]. U need stripp, all warriors need stripp, ur hight vit is nothing vs stripp. You will fight with for ex. bbh warrior and after 10minutes ur endu will be about 1k in all items, so 1 hit = stripp. U will finish with 0 hp and naked ;]. But its your choice. U will not pvp only with mages... >,<

Ok mates, thanks. ;)

200str

110vit

200dex

59int

28mag

+ :

- BBH

- 100% in VI Circle

- Zerk

- Max DEX

- stripp!

- :

- not so hight vit

- slow cast

DK warrior sax, u will get some stuff and ? U will use dk15 ? Dont be funny ;]. U need stripp, all warriors need stripp, ur hight vit is nothing vs stripp. You will fight with for ex. bbh warrior and after 10minutes ur endu will be about 1k in all items, so 1 hit = stripp. U will finish with 0 hp and naked ;]. But its your choice. U will not pvp only with mages... >,<

Yeah right, but im considering make a warrior with 130 str..later a mage and other warrior. both pvp.

That warrior will be only to hunt.

What you think?