Sign in to follow this  
SexyBitch

Africans Guild Please Reply

yeah josh was the guildmaster and i gave the char for making the guildmaster

everyone in african had acces to the guildmaster cos we only let ppl we could trust in guild

GM's and VICE GM's of "African" were:

- Head: JoshCOOL

- Co: For as far as I know all members were CO GM's and had access to the guildmaster character.

* When JoshCOOL got banned with all his characters till 2030, HOOFARTED quit playing aswell, he might log-in occasionally. *

But "African" has been decleared dead, we are SNEAKY now :lol: , and MaynarD, Alright(RngD), and Me (Giant) are the 3 main guildmasters of our new guild.

* Keep in mind that this new guild is not the same guild as "African". *

knowing Josh and most the African members pretty well I'd say

Josh's ego was too large to allow for anything but a master (him).

although he allowed other people to log guildchar for the purpose of sade tp / letting in new members that doesn't mean it was actually lead by anyone else but Josh

could any gm give us some information when they can? because we dont see sexy bitch on forum much and then today she cames asking for us ( Africans co gms) it must be important ,and then we see all gms on forum >.< we would appreciatte any information when is avalaible, ty

could any gm give us some information when they can? because we dont see sexy bitch on forum much and then today she cames asking for us ( Africans co gms) it must be important ,and then we see all gms on forum >.< we would appreciatte any information when is avalaible, ty

Noisy :lol:

She was wondering that since the guildmaster is banned if u guys need Guildname released or something. let me know if u cant find her.