Sign in to follow this  
killergirl

Manufactured Items

Hi guys!

Im giving a try with manufacturing skill, i now have it 45%. But anyways... i have some doubts about the manu items.

Well, everybody knows that its easier to upgrade a manu bbh than a blacksmith one, but is it the completition % important too??

And manu armour... some guy told me that manu armours have more defense ratio than the dk set if it haves a higher completition %, so its better to use a manu set -before being full level- than using blacksmith armour?

Well, i hope u all can understand my english! :lol:

Ty!!

Yes, manu knight items are better than normal because of the higher endurance atleast, not sure about defence.

Dk Set > all thou..

Manufactured items are always better then blacksmith items unless the completion % is below 100%.

Manufactured items gives more endurance, defense (for armors) and damage (for weapons).

a 200% knight set might be better in defense (not proven yet) but still has less endurance, so strips easier, which makes it less good then compared to the DK which likely never strips except on low endurance.

Manufactured items are always better then blacksmith items unless the completion % is below 100%.

Manufactured items gives more endurance, defense (for armors) and damage (for weapons).

a 200% knight set might be better in defense (not proven yet) but still has less endurance, so strips easier, which makes it less good then compared to the DK which likely never strips except on low endurance.

??????????? don't you have access to the code ??????????

where in that code does manu = more defense / damage

i havent seen

so lets be honest here which is that:

manu is useless except for manu BBH because of the short time people spend to get 180

for the few people who want manu for their PL'er there is already 3? people to fill the need

and for peopel who want manu BBH there is already 2? and soon 3? to fill the need

so not really a profitable venture for a new manuer

actually, if you could get 100% manu, i think you'll still make quite a bit because of the fact that the current ones charge alot.

competitive prices = better sales.