Sign in to follow this  
Sclaw23

Alrighty

can a gm staff please ban Solrav's account already. All he does it talk trash on every single topic he posts in. it's pretty ridiculous. he runs his mouth faster than a kid with ADD

I could say the same thing about a few other people, but this is not the place or the time to do it.

Cut the spam in this topic, all of you.

BTW nobody was spamming or flaming besides you rogue, i was just implying that a person who is supposed to be banned is still playing here.

What i posted was neither spam or flam. Tickets have been sent as well as emails to farjat that crowmaster is still playing here. Just figured cause Vampr posted, admitting Alex is playing on Eos/Autumn the only way i could get it thru to a GM would to quote his post in proof of that fact.

GL in life scott, sry your HB career had to end so early. ;)

yes and?

I have no personal problems with Alex, yes with his char which is banned already. U are next on the list of the ones that are getting me tired already .

yet another guild is gone. anyways enjoy life! it's not always a bed of roses. good luck! cheers!

Guilds not gone, Eldon will be taking control for the most part as well as Alex (who sometimes uses Eos/Autumn). For the last few weeks Eldon has pretty much been at the head of the guild anyway so nothing major will change.

Eldon is a ninja! has elvine & ares. i remember once at pl he spy with ares then come with elv to kill me lol! know what? both the name is eldon hahaha! that's NASTY! and Alex is horrible mouth!! josh 2 i think?

i got something to say here but just what i see from many years in nemesis. i see args and br players always fight each other. 2nd i see american players or those can speak good english are really arrogant and that's why u cant see them get along well as a team and most of them are good on their own. 3rd japanese players are the nicest players though they aint good as others but they are nice people. have u seen them in sades? they the only 1 constructing etc. some koreans are nice too. best if we dont understand any language then it would be nice playing quietly. i'm not stereotyping but from my experience in hb nemesis.

I dont why Solrav says to GM that Alex plays on Autumn/Eos. I know he does, but how does tha affect on anything? Does he wants to get Alex or Autumn/Eos banned? Why Im asking, im just way too curious about this situation between some members Inevitable and Some members of Vengefull.

It's sorted Raquzz, conflict is essentially over. It's already cost me too much, so I'd rather it doesn't go on. Best to just keep this thread for well-wishing Eos.

Haha yesssssss, good timing.. 2 days after I come back.

If I found an Easter Egg, and it had you inside.... I would punch the Easter Bunny in his fat mouth.

Haha yesssssss, good timing.. 2 days after I come back.

If I found an Easter Egg, and it had you inside.... I would punch the Easter Bunny in his fat mouth.

I like candy. Can has plis?