Sign in to follow this  
Belv

Confuse Language

Not sure how many have been around long enough to see that skill work, but it CAN be a very useful skill. Any way it can be re-implemented back into the game?

Not sure how many have been around long enough to see that skill work, but it CAN be a very useful skill. Any way it can be re-implemented back into the game?

agreed but this thread must go to suggestions. make it like very low % chance to confuse enemy. maybe like 1 time hit in 10 tries. would be a good way to shut talkers. say like 60secs of confuse? so when they talk it would be like !^#%&*%^$&@!^#$

agreed but this thread must go to suggestions. make it like very low % chance to confuse enemy. maybe like 1 time hit in 10 tries. would be a good way to shut talkers. say like 60secs of confuse? so when they talk it would be like !^#%&*%^$&@!^#$

sry for the wrong section. but i disagree with the % u said. 25% or so sounds much more reasonable.

yes, but make it work only without pfm or amp, would be annoying to be pfmed and cant talk to guild in a fight

Moved to correct forum section. :P

I like the idea of it, and I'd agree that it should only be able to be used on someone without amp/pfm, and only on an enemy. That way you can't mute your townmates, like it is with MIM.

no, it doesnt work. and it obviously should be without pfm or amp, as its a lower circle spell. it can be VERY useful though. how many times have you been in a fight against some1 and seen a friend or townmate yell out coords and whatnot. confuse language would be great for that. i remember the duration b4 was long though. around 30s or so...should be reduced a bit, to around 15/20

30 secs is ok, the spell is great, I had it used on me alot of times by elvs in nem1 and it works wonders..

I also think a 25% chance is good enuff.. even 33%. would be good.