Sign in to follow this  
Belv

How To Protect Yourself?

Well I've had a growing concern this raid day. Which is killing the same people. 2-3 times today I found myself just dropping the same people over and over while camping at elv scorp pit. To some it OBVIOUSLY looks like EK laming. Whereas its really not. So how can you protect yourself from getting confused with someone who is intentionally laming, opposed as to someone who is just having a "lucky day".

*awaits the inevitable flame war*

Just try remember who youve killed. I think its quite silly how you can be punished for ek lamming, if your enemy is just to stupid to stop training in the same pit. Just try to remember the names, I know its hard to know its an easy EK and to just let it walk by.

There was a raid day a while ago where everywhere I went I found this warrior and mage party. RH, DV, ML, Garden... I mustve killed them both a couple of times in the day, in the end I had to just walk past them, its really frustrating.

In some sort of way i actually dont like this..

Cause if you have killed him 2-3 times, and don't want to look suspiscious, then you should not kill him anymore.. But yet if hes attacking you, and even deal a "hardcore" dmg. why do you not have the right to attack back then ? S:.

But as the others say.. only kill them 2-3 times.. wait around 10-20 min, if they still chase you, and others come around, you can kill (in my oppinion), cause GM's should could see that is not laming..

In some sort of way i actually dont like this..

Cause if you have killed him 2-3 times, and don't want to look suspiscious, then you should not kill him anymore.. But yet if hes attacking you, and even deal a "hardcore" dmg. why do you not have the right to attack back then ? S:.

But as the others say.. only kill them 2-3 times.. wait around 10-20 min, if they still chase you, and others come around, you can kill (in my oppinion), cause GM's should could see that is not laming..

ye, i catch myself also looking for a GM alot just to protect myself :P. thanks for you input guys.

We use common sense to judge if you are an EK lamer or not. Our automatic EK lamer detection system will find you when you do this, but no ban is applied automatically. We still decide on a per-case basis wether or not you will be banned for EK laming. If it's obvious, your ban is obvious.

So the point is that if you get lucky and kill a player 2-3 on a day at some point then you shouldn't need to worry.

We use common sense to judge if you are an EK lamer or not. Our automatic EK lamer detection system will find you when you do this, but no ban is applied automatically. We still decide on a per-case basis wether or not you will be banned for EK laming. If it's obvious, your ban is obvious.

So the point is that if you get lucky and kill a player 2-3 on a day at some point then you shouldn't need to worry.

thx jaap. thats resolves all my issues.