Sign in to follow this  
Cancer

Angels

Im not sure if this is illegal here or not but is there a way to get rid of the angels so my fps doesnt go to -60 whenever one pops up?

Sry, like an... ?

I gave you 2 examples from a quick search.

If you want to edit the Spark(paks) from the angels it will not help at your FPS.

Sry, like an... ?

I gave you 2 examples from a quick search.

If you want to edit the Spark(paks) from the angels it will not help at your FPS.

i was hoping someone mage a pak to make it appear as if angels just werent there

i just think having angels that cause so much fps problems in a game that is hugely dependent on fps is retarded

I tested an edited Angels-paks and didnt help me.

Did you try the Virtual Machine? (XP)

virtual machine doesnt like me for some reason i try the right one for vista 64 (i triple checked) and it keeps telling me blah blah blah something about processor not being compatible i dunno im installing XP tomorrow hopefully anyway

u can get rid of angel by changing the angel.pak to another name..in this case u still have the file anytime you need it. However you wont see the angel..and it will crash u when u TOUCh it. So before u change the file name, equip the angel.

u can get rid of angel by changing the angel.pak to another name..in this case u still have the file anytime you need it. However you wont see the angel..and it will crash u when u TOUCh it. So before u change the file name, equip the angel.

doesnt work i still sit at 60 fps when i tried that

you want to restate that removing the angel doesnt help ?

you want to restate that removing the angel doesnt help ?

correct

Removing angels has no effect on the FPS.

Changing angels by other paks (like cat) has no effect on the FPS.

Vista cannot be downgraded in Hardware acelleration -> Vista's Desktop is drawn using Direct3D, lowering/disabling hardwareacelleration includes disabling Direct3D, so vista couldn't draw you desktop (WTF !?).

Conclusion:

Angels cannot be fixed on Windows Vista

-> Use XP to fix.

Removing angels has no effect on the FPS.

Changing angels by other paks (like cat) has no effect on the FPS.

Vista cannot be downgraded in Hardware acelleration -> Vista's Desktop is drawn using Direct3D, lowering/disabling hardwareacelleration includes disabling Direct3D, so vista couldn't draw you desktop (WTF !?).

Conclusion:

Angels cannot be fixed on Windows Vista

-> Use XP to fix.

Well, since angels cause so much problems does the GM team have enough knowledge to just delete angels and come up with a non visible item like jewels with the same effects? just a suggestion =z

Hmmm...make a new topic over in the suggestions forum asking that, Cancer.

You will get more replies over there than over here.