Sign in to follow this  
~MedusA~

Change Time Thursday Sade

well how we know more of 50% players are argentinian if i dont wrong.. and the sade of thursday in Argentina its at 2:30 AM and it's a hour impossible to play for the ost arg players.. i suggest to view the chance of change the sade time to 8:30 pm server time. only 2 hours less then be more players on sade..

i will expect ur response.. think about it. thx :)

srry for my poor english xD

good bye

The sades used to be all at the same time (Same time as Sunday and Heldenian). They were changed so that everyone could atleast be able to play 1 crusade a week. The sade times are pretty good at the moment, everyone gets a go.

when the times were first changed i was happy ... now that tuesdays sade is 2 hours later for some reason ,i miss all sades again..

i wonder why the tuesday sade was made 2 hours later? :(

when the times were first changed i was happy ... now that tuesdays sade is 2 hours later for some reason ,i miss all sades again..

i wonder why the tuesday sade was made 2 hours later? :(

Daylight Savings crap. We went into DLS and so did the US. So were out by 2 hours.

I think the problem is at the Heldenian.

Is only one big event, with a good reward and players from Asia or Australia have to play it like at 5:30 AM from MONDAY!!

A held at 12:00 from server time would give a chance to players from any country. (for the players from different countrys it will be between 11:00am to 24:00 from Sunday)

Something like

Tuesday Sade: 07:00 server time

Thursday Sade: 19:00 server time

Saturday Sade: 12:00 server time

Sunday Heldeanian: 12:00 sever time

Not every 8 hours like we have now, im sure everyone will play one sade at least.

The idea was never to make it easy for one time zone to play every single sade.

The goal was to change the times so that ALL players could play in at least 1 sade.

It's impossible to make the times so that EVERYONE can play ALL sades ALLWAYS...

I think the problem is at the Heldenian.

Is only one big event, with a good reward and players from Asia or Australia have to play it like at 5:30 AM from MONDAY!!

A held at 12:00 from server time would give a chance to players from any country. (for the players from different countrys it will be between 11:00am to 24:00 from Sunday)

Its not to bad at the moment. Daylight Savings has pushed the Heldenian and the Saturday (Sunday for us) Crusade to 7:30 am which is atleast bareable. Im pretty sure Daylight Savings ends soon (end of the month for us I think) Its going to be pretty bad having it back at 5:30 am.

Hmm the daylightsavings thing is not happening at the same time in the entire world. So I guess you guys are already in DST, but some countries (like mine) will go to DST in March.

This problem should go away as soon as the server starts ging into DST too. Should be in March I guess.

Hmm the daylightsavings thing is not happening at the same time in the entire world. So I guess you guys are already in DST, but some countries (like mine) will go to DST in March.

This problem should go away as soon as the server starts ging into DST too. Should be in March I guess.

held is at 3:30 pm server time today?

im in new york and day lights saving just came =D

The server's time has now changed due to the DST, check the pinned topic under General.