Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Anything Goes Pvp Event Sat 21st At 7pm

The Anything goes PVP Event has been moved to Saturday the 21st of Feb at 7pm server time.

The event will being precisely on time. Mages be ready to be called for teleport at 6:45 PM.

If you are late, you cannot enter.

If you talk when you enter the arena, you will be sent to BI for not following directions.

PLEASE PLEASE go read the pinned topic about the event, in this section to get familiar with the format.

So many do not bother to read the rules and format, and they wind up being disqualified for it.

If they had only taken 3 minutes to READ before entering!!!

Aresdens not allowed in mage event, i guess no? All of them were killed before event close... is the joust no? or will give another chance for them? Like all the time

Not sure I understand the question.

This is a brand new event. All are welcome to participate. What happened at the last one, doesnt matter.

todos nueva evento

Aresdens not allowed in mage event, i guess no? All of them were killed before event close... is the joust no? or will give another chance for them? Like all the time

there were 3 elvs and 1 ares when it closed... gama, glenda, venomancer, and myself

either way, cant wait for it, the last one got messy with the cancel mages... it was a nice spin seeing townmates trying to keep them alive!

Are warriors right after the mages or at a different time?

Dont think Ill be DCing in this one, Ill be to hungover from my 21st.

where is the pinned topic?

[edit]

the event is at 2 AM my time, I wish to assist you hunter, but this dude over here needs his sleep...

or wait, it's a week holidays, maybe I can be there... but i'm not sure... (be there as GM ofc)...