Sign in to follow this  
Instinct

Chat Bar Wont Go Away!

I am pretty sure this isn't helbreath related, and something to do with my computer settings. But when im in-game, my chat bar wont disappear. I push enter to clear it, but it instantly re-appears. I've been trying to get this fixed the last two days but can't come up with a solution. Does anyone have any ideas of what this could be?

Do you have any other keeyboard to test? (they are cheap!! :P )

When a keyboard is too dirty sometimes when you press a button another button is displayed...

Do you have any other keeyboard to test? (they are cheap!! :P )

When a keyboard is too dirty sometimes when you press a button another button is displayed...

Eso solo te pasa a vos. Sucio.

Well I use a laptop with a wireless keyboard.

It is not the keyboard because I unplugged my wireless and it still does the same thing. This laptop is less than a year old and very clean. Also I have tried other ways of clearing it such as using the F buttons which clear your chat bar. It still re-appears instantly.

It's weird because I used to play HB on this laptop all the time and never experienced this problem. I quit playing for a couple of months and now I have this issue.

ADDITIONAL info that may help. I think this could be the same problem, but when I am in MSN Messenger, the cursor (dashing line used when typing in a field) keeps defaulting to the "Find a Contact" field. I click out and it keeps reappearing there. Also when I put my cursor over something that usually displays characters, the characters vanish quickly rather than staying there.

Someone PLEASE help me D:

I dont think you could have a Virus, but there is a Virus passed by msn which you make auto-message to others contacts... and one guy, who had it, auto-messaged every 20 seconds at Helbreath!!! (i think i have a SS)

This is not the same... but who knows...

Try this, you will not lost anything trying.

http://msncleaner.softonic.com/descargar#pathbar

Go to:

Descargar MSNCleaner gratis ->Descargar-> Si no se inicia la descarga haz clic aqu?

Unzip it, and run it (You can change the language to English)

Still haven't fixed this. I have ran virus scans, I have gotten no signs of infection anywhere.

I think it is some kind of setting enabled somewhere. Anymore ideas guys? :/