Sign in to follow this  
jokalotus

Expanding Civilians

i think that this game could become alot bigger is the civilian aspect was expanded alowing for crafting and mining to go on in civilian plus new skills and such.... any ideas?

I am against tinkering with the game any more than is strictly necessary. Any fiddling around always carries the risk of a knock on effect. "IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT"

The real issue with allowing civilians in those zones is that because of body occlusion + helping spells civilians can quite easily interfere with Pvp e.g. drop jumping, healing friendlies, blocking walkways.

That's why civi's are restricted.

It's a total war game.

a server without a response is no server of mine.

what in the hell you trying to say ? this is just spam.

on topic:

I think some added skills would be nice, but i am a proponent of keeping HB as

puor as possible.

i think that this game could become alot bigger is the civilian aspect was expanded

Couple of questions:

1) What do you mean by expanding civilians? And what does it have to do with mining and manufacturing?

2) Why do you think the game would become bigger this way?

Actually, I have an even better suggestion, people that are civilians, can enter any hostile attack area, and they can raid or w/e. But other civilians are able to attack them. That could *censored*e up things a little bit, or at least add some hilarity, seeing a shit ton of level 99 civilians raiding a town hahahahaha.