Sign in to follow this  
Exec

Hey Guys Remind Me Bout 3d Card Config

eldon i dun have 900 fps xD, with an angel on scren my fps goes from 500 to 600, and sometimes while im running they can rech 700-800-900 :P

what 3D card u have? maybe u not configurating it good (when i tried first without confid, i got 60 fps when angel on screen, then 800 xD)

eldon i dun have 900 fps xD, with an angel on scren my fps goes from 500 to 600, and sometimes while im running they can rech 700-800-900 :P

what 3D card u have? maybe u not configurating it good (when i tried first without confid, i got 60 fps when angel on screen, then 800 xD)

GeForce 8800 GTS - when I say very good, I say very good with regards to HB and most games, it's still a tad outdated :)

After a bit of play I can get 400 running with angel. Can't get quicker that I know of.

Elg's tweak does work, but doesn't give me anything better than just the hardware acceleration slider.

Yes, is the same. But for some players, when the Hardware acceleration doesnt works, they need to do the dxdiag.

A friend has a 8800GT and 1200 FPS... but HB is more about the Cpu.

ok so tell me this.....

AMD Turion X2 Dual-core mobile RM-70 2.00 Ghz

4.00 GM Ram

it has an ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics Display Adapter

Again... I'm Running Vista...

Any Ideas WHat I can do to Improve my Performance?

I did go into my advanced Display settings ans set for Max performanc..... other than that I'm not sure what to do.

thanks

B)