Sign in to follow this  
Skoran

Some Questions

Its been a while since I played hb and I dont remember all stuff so I have some questions

1) What is this tab bug everybody is talking about?

2) In some screens I see people with some sort of crysal in the 3rd slot of their character, what does it do and how can I get it?

3) Can you just upgrade angels with majestic points?

Its been a while since I played hb and I dont remember all stuff so I have some questions

1) What is this tab bug everybody is talking about?

2) In some screens I see people with some sort of crysal in the 3rd slot of their character, what does it do and how can I get it?

3) Can you just upgrade angels with majestic points?

1- Nothing you should learn :P

2- Magin Ruby = HP, Magin Diamond= Hitting Prob, Magin Emerald= MA, Magin Saphire= PA.

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6101

3- Yes, only with Magestics. Angels are not bound... so you can drop them, trade them or upgrade them with another char.

It's a bug people are abusing to cast faster and run faster.

We're already working on a fix for it, though, so don't worry. ;)

I have some more :P

1) What is dragonia that the main site mentions? I guess a new map with only dragons? How do I get there?

2) How the hell do I get to infernia and druncian city, again? Is that when the portal is open? If yes: How do I get there again :D?

3) On the main site it says that creatures like minotaurs dont drop rare stuff then whats the point hunting them? Only exp? And will this be fixed in the future?

4) I see some ppl talk about killing ettins in battlefield. Isnt battlefield only open during heldenians?

1) What is dragonia that the main site mentions? I guess a new map with only dragons? How do I get there?

Yep, exactly! New map with only dragons! You can get there through the portal in the center of D4. Note that you must be lvl 180.

2) How the hell do I get to infernia and druncian city, again? Is that when the portal is open? If yes: How do I get there again :D?

When apocalypse portal is open (see website) you can get to the portal in the top of icebound. Icebound can be reached at the right of TOH entrance.

3) On the main site it says that creatures like minotaurs dont drop rare stuff then whats the point hunting them? Only exp? And will this be fixed in the future?

True they don't drop anything at the moment.

4) I see some ppl talk about killing ettins in battlefield. Isnt battlefield only open during heldenians?

No. When you win the Heldenian, your town gets a teleport to BF availabe in Cityhall for the entire week. BF is filled with monsters during the week. Beware though, it can get hefty down there. TW spawns anyone? :P

I have some more :P

Just to elaborate a bit on what Jaapy said.

1. Dragonia is actually the old middlelands map (the massive one) except the mobs have been changed to various types of dragon (Poison, Lightning, Earth Dragon, Illusion Dragon, Black Dragon) that increase in difficulty (black is hardest, think poison/light is the easiest) and have a varied range of drops (ring of dragon, ring of grand mage, stones etc). TP there through the middle of D4 (where the demons are).

2. The easiest way to get to Druncian is after you get to icebound (right side of middlelands, on the island) - go straight up from the entrance, until you hit the grassy skel pit (entrance to the frost pit). Get on the bridges to the top right there, and follow them upwards sticking right where you can (stay invis because of the TW's).

That'll lead you to the red dot (DC) at the top of your minimap. It's probably the easiest way.

4. BF is very difficult, generally you hunt there by going to an empty corner (like top right corner) and pulling mobs to your group. You want 5+ people there to hunt there.