Sign in to follow this  
LOberta

Mages Hero Set

Well, thats no secret that mages hero set is crap, if give u a nice effect when u cast and like +5 dmg and its pretty much not worth getting as a mage other then for fun whereas warriors hero set is almost the best set for a warrior to pvp and pvm with, it adds hitting prob + dmg.

i am well aware that mages are better and easier to ek with then warriors so my suggestion is the following:

-mages hero set dmg stays the same cause mages do enough dmg as it is.

-the hero set is crap mostly because of the robe witch is shitty defence so i suggest making a hero chain mail to replace the robe.

-as we all know mages are crap without mp recovery so i suggest giving each hero item (cept cap) mp14 recovery and making it work only when u wear the complete set, so that people will still buy mp14 hoses/berks and so on.

-last time i got a hero set on a mage and a warrior, i payd 700ek's with war and 600ek's with mage (if i'm not mistaken) so i think hero set should stay with 700ek's to buy whereas mages hero set if upgraded like i offer should coust 800-850 ek's because mages are alot easier to ek with considering sades and helds.

would love to get some reply on this thought of mine.

thanks ;)

Uhh,

I'm not sure I support each piece having MP14 on it - it's quite easy to get ek's on mages, and the hero set is not meant to be a mini-mp set but I could possibly support some MP on it.

However, I definitely think mages need a hero chain. Chain is the main piece of equipment any mage wears, and using a hero chain would be less defence than DK chain anyway (as hero plate is less defence than DK plate).

I'm surprised stech didn't incorporate a hero chain into the game.

I don't care what happens to hero gear just please for the love of god change the penis cap it is horrible and it looks like I have a blue &%$# coming out my neck.

Yea, mages need more defence and better items rite?

For god sakes, originally mages were ment to be supportive characters, there shouldnt even be any damn mage hero set if u ask me.

Hero chain is still a decrease of defense (from DK chain) - the cap is fine as is, but mages should not be wearing robes.

MP set = more regen, less defense - but you can still get MP chain if you are lucky

Hero = low defense, less defense, more damage - but you can't get a chain

DK set = more defense, less damage, less regen

A hero chain is not going to unbalance mages substantially more than they are already, most mages already do not wear full-hero (even if they have it) so if anything it might mean they are wearing armor with less defense more often.

its pretty much not worth getting as a mage other then for fun whereas warriors hero set is almost the best set for a warrior to pvp and pvm with, it adds hitting prob + dmg.

The mage set also gets a magical hit ratio bonus, just like the warrior set gets it for physical damage.

Change PA and defense to same as regular chain mail. Hero Robe 23 def Chain Mail 30 def. No need to change hero cap it already has same defense as knight full helm.

Yea, mages need more defence and better items rite?

For god sakes, originally mages were ment to be supportive characters, there shouldnt even be any damn mage hero set if u ask me.

Hero chain is still a decrease of defense (from DK chain) - the cap is fine as is, but mages should not be wearing robes.

MP set = more regen, less defense - but you can still get MP chain if you are lucky

Hero = low defense, less defense, more damage - but you can't get a chain

DK set = more defense, less damage, less regen

A hero chain is not going to unbalance mages substantially more than they are already, most mages already do not wear full-hero (even if they have it) so if anything it might mean they are wearing armor with less defense more often.

dont suggest useless updates /changes, when we got more important issues =.=

mage hero set = +25 hitting, which makes a difference if fighting mage vs mage...

NO, it ALWAYS makes a difference

i think the Robe and Cap Looks WAY OFF Uglah!!!!!!

i think this game isnt bout power but also for stylish looks (The Warrior's Hero Set >>> is Very Pimp and i give it 5 stars)

But for the Mage i think they could change the robe( Maybe robe.... but defenitly Cap!!!)

It should be the Wizard Hat <<<< Most Loved by Mi :wub:

And i believe the def isnt a matter since most pure mages come stacked on vit... and they can alwayz get def items to add in when they Parad and etc.

I would love to see a style change in the Mage Full hero's cap to the wizard hat :D

-Drago

Gamny, suggestions can be made at any time. As this is a forum they get stored, till they can be put into the game. It's the GM's decision to decide if and when they go in, and the date they are posted on the forum does not matter.

Don't tell me/people not to make suggestions, you think the GM's have so little self-control they just put every idea they see into the game without fixing the important things first?

Your comment was stupid.

Gamny, suggestions can be made at any time. As this is a forum they get stored, till they can be put into the game. It's the GM's decision to decide if and when they go in, and the date they are posted on the forum does not matter.

Don't tell me/people not to make suggestions, you think the GM's have so little self-control they just put every idea they see into the game without fixing the important things first?

Your comment was stupid.

I said useless updates

like the one your proposing

stop that

Your comment was stupid.

I said useless updates

stop that

It's not my proposition, it's one I support. I've put my reasoning for supporting it. You have not listed any reasoning behind your answer, so you've contributed 0% to this thread.

Justify your opinion.

no please

mages are powerful enough and hero mages more so with the damage bonus

same as warriors get

and youre wrong....when faced with a lot of monsters, most warriors will put dk set on

same if theyre fighting a lot of other warriors...hero comes off after crits are used, DK on

Your comment was stupid.

I said useless updates

stop that

It's not my proposition, it's one I support. I've put my reasoning for supporting it. You have not listed any reasoning behind your answer, so you've contributed 0% to this thread.

Justify your opinion.

trying to unbalance things is not a justification..

i wont be done even if some noobs like you like it so ...

I think bringing insults into it is against forum rules buddy.

That being said, getting insulted by a guy who logs, spies, and admits to using the tab macro (which really shows your skill) - doesn't really hurt much.

Get what I'm saying?

I think bringing insults into it is against forum rules buddy.

That being said, getting insulted by a guy who logs, spies, and admits to using the tab macro (which really shows your skill) - doesn't really hurt much.

Get what I'm saying?

im not insulting anyone

just wanted you to stop posting noob/useless ideas

thx

Again, it's not my idea - I put my reasoning behind my decision - you did not.

You're a waste of space Gamny, all talk, you log and use exploits - just another macroer. The kind of kid that hacks in CS because they can.

Respect -10 in my books, so who's the newb - exploiter.

P.S. I respect Hunter's point of view because he put reasoning behind it - just coming in here to flame is not cool MaynarD.

well after reading all u'r answers, i think the offer to put +14 mp on each hero items is maybe overpowering but still i stand firm on my suggestion to make a hero chain mail for mages, if not then you can delete the mage's hero set completely because besides from the nice graphics it makes when u cast its kinda useless.

about mages being overpowered - ive played in this server long enough as a warrior and as a mage to know that its all about the items. a mage with great items will defeat every warrior (even edited chars like boy if he's a skill player and has realy good items). but the thing i most enjoy about this game and the thing i'm sure the creators planned it would be was massive fights, 1 on 1 is boring and from my exprience usually ends when one side runs to safe/pull/recall/or just runs, so if mages are "godlike" as u say in player vs. player it doesnt realy matter cause those fights as i just said are kinda useless as they are, and in massive fights, as a mage it could be nice to have a hero chain that would improve u'r defance just the tiniest bit.

think about it ;)