Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Design An Accessory For Helbreath

I have one! With the forgotten accesory of HB!

Speedy Bracelet

Makes you hit and cast at 200% speed.

It consumes 10 sp every 3 mins.

Just imagine.. how fast you move hands when casting something or when hitting something!

I laugh of just imagining it :D

And the insignificant sp cost: People get tired you know.. XD

(If its not allowed, dont count these ones)

I have another which i particularly liked from war3.

Evasion Ring: Gives Wearer a 30% chance of avoiding the hit

Oh oh, and Another one:

Metamorfosis Necknackle: Transform the wearer into a monster for 1 min. These gives wearer double hp and double mp. Also doubles its damage by 2.2

I just love The demonhunter.

Ring of Invisibility Detection:

These is quite simple, but maybe effective.

Its not a difficult drop.

Lets you cast Detect Invisibility like a special Ability. The casting of the Detection does not need time to cast.

You can cast them 3 times every 20 min.

Demon Wings

Manufactured from 10 Demon Wings (body part, which I know doesn't exist now :D)

It is equipped as a cape, that means if you equipped the wings you can't equip cape. Of course, it changes how you look, now you have a pair of wings on your back. Every other players can see ur wings. Isn't that cool?

Effect

You embrace the demon's speed. Now your dash attack's distance is increased to 5 squares instead of 1. So when people run away from you, they always find you are still behind them like a demon.

Certainly, you have to give up something for your deal with the demon. 100 mana and 50 health are drained from you for every 20 seconds when demon wings are equipped.

ring of ice elemental

Uses: same that neck 50% magic absortion on ice spells and 100% frost protection

Creatures who drops it: Tiger Worm, FireWyv, Abby

medusa ring

Uses: same that medusa neck, 100% protection from paralysis

Creature who drops it: Snakes

armor sex change pot:

U can use this potion to change the sex of your armour (it would me awsome =) preserving the stats on it

u can make it with 100% alchemy

asterix potion

It gives u zerk and protection from magic for 5 minutes,

creature who drops it: ettins, mountain giants, giant lizards, hellclaw

' date='Jan 13 2009, 10:01 AM' post='248496']

2 more days to get your design ideas in

Heres my ideas:

Ultimate Raider Ring of sacrifice

this is an easy one to program (Ithink)

it is a ring that when activated, whenever you recall, it sends you the portal at Ares or elv garden (beyond town) and if there is raid time deactivated, it lets you stay at oposite town. It also lets you enter the gates of oposite town when activated, without recalling to own town.

Activation time: 10 minutes

doesnt have any other ability than that... oh, it also drops like zem (3 drops allowed and if no zem equiped, it drops for sure)

Hellclaw and Barlog drops it.

Magic Mithral

created by crafting, same process as crafting a magic Diamond or else. It gives from 10 to 20+ DEF and lowers impact probability when being hit by 20%. It also reduces 80 to 100 endurance points (per blow) on the weapon that hits you.

Magic mithral is created with one gold nugget, 2 MithralWares and 3 meriens. Completion gives you final defense rate, and also total endurance reduction on agressor depends on completion rate.

IF CRAFTING FAILS, 2 meriens dissapear.

Mithralware is created with 1 gold nugget and 2 mithrals.

AND THIS IS ONE I AM INTERESTED IN:

pick axe of the dwarfs

it is an axe dropped by tigerworms only. but its drop rate is the lowest in the server. It consists in a pick axe damage +7, consecutive damage+5, that increases by 60% the chance of getting mithrals and gems when mining. Also acts as if your axe skill was 100% and lets you crit with it.

Barlog drop

4th idea:

Super Gems

IPB Image

History:

The Gems are mixed with Amethyst pieces in Crafting

only can be used in DM, MS, RM and DF necks, if u fail in the crafting the items will not dissapper, if you use normal upgrade while the item was upgrade with this performance the item will not lost the previous upgrade, example

DM+3 +2 to DM+4 +2

1.- Super Diamond:

Crafting ingredients: Diamond Ware + Diamond Ware + Cristal Ware + Merien Stone + Xelima Stone + Normal Diamond and 10 Contrib pts

Effect: Give 1 extra damage to DM necklaces, Example:

DM+1 +1 = DM+2 ; +5 = DM+6

DM+2 +1 = DM+3 ; +5 = DM+7

DM+3 +1 = DM+4 ; +5 = DM+8

DM+4 +1 = DM+5 ; +5 = DM+9

DM+5 +1 = DM+6 ; +5 = DM+10

Ingredients to upgrade: Xelima Stone, Merien Stone, Super Diamond + DM+#, +4 and +5 upgrades needs a Cristal

2.- Super Emerald:

Crafting ingredients: Emerald Ware + Emerald Ware + Cristal Ware + Merien Stone + Xelima Stone + Normal Emerald and 10 Contrib pts.

Effect: Give 5 extra Magic Resistense to RM necklaces, Example:

RM+10 +1 = RM+15 ; +5 = RM+35

RM+15 +1 = RM+20 ; +5 = RM+40

RM+20 +1 = RM+25 ; +5 = RM+45

RM+25 +1 = RM+30 ; +5 = RM+50

RM+30 +1 = RM+35 ; +5 = RM+55

Ingredients to upgrade: Xelima Stone, Merien Stone, Super Emerald + RM+#, +4 and +5 upgrades needs a Cristal

3.- Super Ruby:

Crafting ingredients: Ruby Ware + Ruby Ware + Cristal Ware + Merien Stone + Xelima Stone + Normal Ruby and 10 Contrib pts.

Effect: Give 2 extra Mana Saves to MS necklace, Example:

MS+10 +1 = MS+12 ; +5 = MS+ 20

MS+12 +1 = MS+14 ; +5 = MS+ 22

MS+14 +1 = MS+16 ; +5 = MS+ 24

MS+16 +1 = MS+18 ; +5 = MS+ 26

MS+18 +1 = MS+20 ; +5 = MS+ 28

Ingredients to upgrade: Xelima Stone, Merien Stone, Super Ruby + MS+#, +4 and +5 upgrades needs a Cristal

4.- Super Shappire:

Crafting ingredients: Shappire Ware + Shappire Ware + Cristal Ware + Merien Stone + Normal Shappire and 10 Contrib pts

Effect: Give 5 extra Defence to DF necklace, Example:

DF+10 +1 = DF+15 ; +5 = DF+35

DF+15 +1 = DF+20 ; +5 = DF+40

DF+20 +1 = DF+25 ; +5 = DF+45

DF+25 +1 = DF+30 ; +5 = DF+50

DF+30 +1 = DF+35 ; +5 = DF+55

Ingredients to upgrade: Xelima Stone, Merien Stone, Super Shappire + DF+#, +4 and +5 upgrades needs a Cristal

Mystic Set:

HELM OR CAP,PLATE OR CHAIN,HOSES,BERK,CAPE,BOOTS.

IS A SET that can be activated by 10 min .. Mystic power makes every shot hitting x 900 uses the weapon that uses

but only if the set is complete ...time to use the set back 15 hours. You may drop the armor of an Abby, BLACK DRAGON, WW <- IN WW 2,000,000 ,about

Mystic Neck: IS HP 105 as stroke and magic

"Air Force Ones"

A special shoe that has much more endurance than normal.

It's abilities would be: A really cool green, red or blue glow. Also, sp recovery ability, and 30k endurance.(these can be derived from merien, xelima, and ice glows, and contributed to white shoes or boots)

Drops from: Ice Golems, Frost, Wyv, Black Dragon(Blue) WW, Ogre, FireWyv, Earth Dragon (Red) Stone Golems-rare-, Stalkers, Dark Elfs, Lightning Dragon(Green)

I also agree with gaucho for "White Nike Shoes!"

Just do it! ./

"MaginTopaz"

With the invention of magin gems, Topaz was thought about but never created due to lack of wisdom.

The Topaz gem would be held in the right hand, and it would have the ability to help regeneration of mana depending on the % of purity the gem was. % of regeneration should be determined just like MaginRuby's.

This item could either be derived through mining and crafting using the same process as other gems, or through winning an event (such as pvp) but it would help the user 10fold whether it be warrior or mage.

I have another.

Fashionable Belt.

These magnificient belt makes you look so good that you can actually give 2 reputations points every hour.

But, a question. Plate leggins use belts? XD

BANDERA DE GUILD

solo el guild master puede plantar la bandera en un lugar y todos los miembros del giuld podran teletransportarse

a ese punto, pero la bandera tiene un maximo de 200 hp y si alguien la rompe se pierde el punto de tp

La bandera se puede comprar en el guild hall y cuesta 30 eks

la bandera puede recibir magias como PFA, AMP, PFM, GH, GDS, INVI...

para que el tp funcione el guildmaster tiene que estar en ese mapa...

la bandera se puede mover siempre que el GM quiera y tenga mas de 50hp

Los colores de la bandera seran elegidos por el GM y sus miembros y se podra dise?ar escudos, dibujos...

GUILD FLAG

Only the guildmaster can set it in a specific place and all the guildmembers will be able to TP there.

The flag has 200 HP and if somebody (player, monster) break it the TP point gets lost.

The flag can be bought at the guild hall and it costs 30 eks

the flag can be protected by magics like PFA, AMP, PFM, GH, GDS, INVI....

the guildmaster must be at the map where the flag is setted, if not it wont work...

the flag can be moved by the guildmaster but it needs atleast 50 hp

the colors of the flag will be choosed by the GM and his members...

IPB Image

Sorry it took so long to get the results but I was waiting to hear from some judges with their decision.

First, thank you everyone who participated. There are some really cool ideas here.

We will not be implementing these ideas but it was fun to see how creative you guys are.

Contact me in game for your prizes.

The winners are:

1st place TIE

Mythfate Soul Stone

AND

Demon Wings by hihihi

2nd place

Cat's Grace

3rd place TIE

Xray glasses Gaucho

Wine Bottle

I can't believe I won!!

My first glance at the results saw nothing, then I noticed Demon Wings :P

so happy~~

btw, my ign is Istra

I will try to contact you in game in these few days, thx

Hunter, please give my prize to aresdens MA-program, or for Ruutu.

Dunno, you decide.

OH MAN! the raiders ring was too good of an idea to win a contest :( :JOKE:

anyways, keep it on Hunter I might have an oportunity next time! (as I enter the game thru a 3g connection I guess this is the only way to ever get a merien for crafting magic crystals) :):):)

I came out with an excelent idea.

But the contest has finished... so i guess i will keep if for myself until the next contest.

Which will be on....?