Sign in to follow this  
Shylar

Santa Wish Rigged

I was about to get a screenshot about them talking about it, I brought it up, they muted me and sent me to BI (Which Disconnects me) or they disconnected me so I wouldn't get a screenshot, I was so close to pushing it

Hunter is a dirty GM

I thought this game was fair till I seen all that..

Haha, wow

I am going back to SPORE

Bye

Just because he is an old man doesn't mean shit..

I was talking to his son and his son even said "My dad is Hunter[GM], that is how I got all this stuff"

Lmao...

I wish I would have SS'ed that awhile back..

I thought Hunter was cool, until all this shit went down..

Haha..wow

ur a retard+1, how many times u think ppl joke with that, imo Hunter is the most fair GM of all, and we all know the only one edited in server is Boy/SLYONE becouse hes the son of one of the admins. anyway ur very stupid as i could see when i saw u couple times, so i wont really missu. U ARE WRONG; oh and btw maybe u talked to SeaWolf, shes the daughter of Hunter and that char cant touch others...

You would have been put on BI for being a troublemaker, not to stop you taking an SS - anything the GM's don't want you to know won't be said, there's no private club or anything.

Segfault and oceaneagle are not "in favor" with the GM staff (although they are nice guys) so there goes that theory.

Plus, I had Hunter's son in my guild, didn't look like he had gifted items, wouldn't have cared if he did. It's a free server, GM's are allowed some extra rights.

I always can pick the newbies that are going to get themselves banned - sofar it's been you, and that SpartansMJ guy. You need to learn to just go with the flow, and enjoy the events, and not make up stupid theories like this.

If you don't like it don't participate (e.g. I don't like how hard it is for mages to get on the dragon drops in summon events so sometimes I'll go do something else).

The Santa GM event was not rigged.

If you have proof of any GM abusing their power, post in the appropriate section.

Accusations made against any GM require proof and need to put in the right place.

This is not the place.

whoever is claiming to be my son is a liar or pulling a joke on you

You were sent to BI for making false allegations and calling a GM a liar.

Closed