Sign in to follow this  
Aealy

James/patrick (wetwendy/culiao)

ok this is the story...

i was playing hb fusion. and then i saw Culiao i tolld him can u help me with items in hb nemesis..? i gave him my player in hb fusion.. and he gave me his player in hb nemesis and he sayed.. i dun care i quitted anyways.. i sayed ok..

well i was xfering the items to my pl raider naggs. and then james tolld me give me the acc to naggs.. so i gave him.. well he is wetwendy.. 1 word and i get perm ban.

ok so after like 2 weeks even less. all culiao items gone from naggs acc.. Including my items !!!

and then 2 weeks after the scam ( i tryed contacting james) i saw culiao.. i talked with him and apperantly it was hunter[gm] so he tolld me culiao fged all his items !

i tolld him no way and blah blah blah he tolld me that he will check it out.. ok 1 day after i tryed to wishp hunter.. but he was ignoring me.. and this is the big WHY ?

later i heard from torana that hunter[GM] sayed in global that i fged the items !? HOW CAN IT BE ?! I WASNT EVEN ONLINE AT THE TIME !!! and he tolld me they checked IP ... WELL PLEASE... CHECK IT AGAIN !

there is no *censored*ing way in the world i fged those items and that player.. why would i fg the player/items if i play hb nemesis????

please hunter stop ignoring me and answer me.. PLEASE

kthxbai

wait what

whoever was on culiao did FG the items (i was there), and was going to FG the account then said he had to think about who he was giving it to, then gave the info to hunter. you're saying wendy did this?