Sign in to follow this  
Wi$hy

Problem With My Char

Today, when i log on my war "Cenarius" i realised that there was no item on it...

it means that pj is completely empty... there`s no dkset.. no pots, I lost all my items at wh

What happened with Cenarius?

........................................................................................................................................

Cuando entre a mi war "Cenarius" me di cuenta de que no habia items :(

Esta completamente vacio el pj. Nadie tiene mi contrase?a ni nada:S

Me gustaria recuperar todo lo que tenia o encontrarle una respuesta :S

tenia varias cosas valiosas .

Gms, por favor, necesito que se fijen esto

Gracias

you might have gotten scammed/hacked

think of the people u share accounts with

thats the main theory right now until GMs help you out

Millie Character got bugged, half of his info of character was bugged from a point to the end, thats why EKs and other things changed.

Im 100% sure this happened because recallonconnect tests i made, when i runed worldserver WITH it and HG without it, or opposite. by Mistake.

Also checking on the database i found that the char Cenarius was bugged also, and i fixed it so no crash the server.

But this guys also lost Skills, Bags and Warehouses. they got saved without nothing..

I restored Millie Skills and things like hair color already, using an old backup i restored for this. But his items i cant use old backup because he probably moved some of them already. I talked him already and he sending me information i will check with logs so he got a final fix. he only need his items ATM.

Cenarius seems he didnt know it yet, so i guess he will think he was stoled or something. He needs to send me info of lost things so i can check with logs to recover.

Im making a lot of mistakes in this past months, but im clever enoff to know i can screw things like this. I will take some rest of this until i feel more secure. Ill talk to lorraine later to fix something...

Contact me in game please.

I need to speak to you about this account.

You were not hacked and youre not in trouble

Whisper me in game

Millie Character got bugged, half of his info of character was bugged from a point to the end, thats why EKs and other things changed.

Im 100% sure this happened because recallonconnect tests i made, when i runed worldserver WITH it and HG without it, or opposite. by Mistake.

Also checking on the database i found that the char Cenarius was bugged also, and i fixed it so no crash the server.

But this guys also lost Skills, Bags and Warehouses. they got saved without nothing..

I restored Millie Skills and things like hair color already, using an old backup i restored for this. But his items i cant use old backup because he probably moved some of them already. I talked him already and he sending me information i will check with logs so he got a final fix. he only need his items ATM.

Cenarius seems he didnt know it yet, so i guess he will think he was stoled or something. He needs to send me info of lost things so i can check with logs to recover.

Im making a lot of mistakes in this past months, but im clever enoff to know i can screw things like this. I will take some rest of this until i feel more secure. Ill talk to lorraine later to fix something...

told u. i can see future sometimes.

Today, when i log on my war "Cenarius" i realised that there was no item on it...

it means that pj is completely empty... there`s no dkset.. no pots, I lost all my items at wh

What happened with Cenarius?

........................................................................................................................................

Cuando entre a mi war "Cenarius" me di cuenta de que no habia items :(

Esta completamente vacio el pj. Nadie tiene mi contrase?a ni nada:S

Me gustaria recuperar todo lo que tenia o encontrarle una respuesta :S

tenia varias cosas valiosas .

Gms, por favor, necesito que se fijen esto

Gracias

Te agarro el mismo bug que a Millie. Es culpa del server no tuya.

Tengo backups para reconstruirte el char hasta con los mismos calzones y skills pero los items no los puedo copiar del backup viejo ya que seguro tradeaste/moviste algo y causaria dupes.

Mandame un PM con la lista de cosas importantes que tenias, las verificamos en los logs, y te las agrego.