Sign in to follow this  
Capusotto

What Happen?

i log on me aresden ShangTsung for 5 min, i dc and tried to log on my elv Millie was on aresden when i log out the saturday, well the time pass and cant conect, i canceled it and tried to log on my aresden again and "Can Not connect to game server!" bla bla bla bla bla

well obviously there isnt the server problem is my char!

see this:

IPB Image

IPB Image

my char is buged isnt web problem!

btw the accoun was posted long time ago by a bad friend so no problems if you guys know my acc i got a very hard pass!

yes but nothing in bag and wh xD

bah i want to kill aresden players dont aresden's map :X

no GMs online ill send a PM to farjat

so Millie is trying to say hes bugged character crashed whole aresden server.

I dunno but GMs could look into this.

Notice hes eks, majestic pts and reps

Millie Character got bugged, half of his info of character was bugged from a point to the end, thats why EKs and other things changed.

Im 100% sure this happened because recallonconnect tests i made, when i runed worldserver WITH it and HG without it, or opposite. by Mistake.

Also checking on the database i found that the char Cenarius was bugged also, and i fixed it so no crash the server.

But this guys also lost Skills, Bags and Warehouses. they got saved without nothing..

I restored Millie Skills and things like hair color already, using an old backup i restored for this. But his items i cant use old backup because he probably moved some of them already. I talked him already and he sending me information i will check with logs so he got a final fix. he only need his items ATM.

Cenarius seems he didnt know it yet, so i guess he will think he was stoled or something. He needs to send me info of lost things so i can check with logs to recover.

Im making a lot of mistakes in this past months, but im clever enoff to know i can screw things like this. I will take some rest of this until i feel more secure. Ill talk to lorraine later to fix something...

Millie Fixed finally.

Pay attention: As he lost most of the character data, i remaded Him, so he probably will appear in the Weekly EK list with 173 EKs. This is not a Lamming case, i just Took his last EK number from logs and added back and dunno how to edit the ranking!!