Sign in to follow this  
Shylar

How Did It Go Down!? (story)

CELEBRATE LIGHT!

Well, I am a noob and all but I want everybody (IF YOU CAN REMEMBER)

How your first EK went down..

Now now now now now, I got my first EK like 10 minutes ago, I was so ecstatic I fell out of my chair and a stone golem almost killed me!

Here is how it went down...

Well I am killing Stone Golems in Promise Land completely minding my own buisness when I hear footsteps near by and nobody in sight! I un-equip my shield and press CTRL + 4 and click on Detect Invisibility, that is when I seen it..a a feirce warrior running towards me, I was sooo scared (Like always) as I press F2 (Energy Strike) and move my cursor to his huge muscular body and left click...

This is when it happened, everything in-game and in real life faded away as I seen his body hit the ground with a hard smack and a little ding-a-ling noise sounded on my speakers, I let out a big "OMFG!!!!!" that woke my parents, as I pretty much fell out of my chair.

As I sit there just staring at my screen as I loot the body and get a Large Revitializing Potion, Full-Helm (M) and 336 gold, I space out for a minute, so happy I thought I was going to die!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I come back to notice I am getting gang banged by about 3 Stone Golems with 40 hp left, and yelp!

I get away, kill them and recall...go directly to the Magic Shop and buy the spell Celebrate Light

Run my happy little self to the Aresden Shop and happily waste 60 Large Mana Potions draining my mana casting Celebrate Light atleast 9000 times.

And now here I am, on forums telling you are awesome first EK Experience!

If you can remember yours, please tell us here!

I love you all!

WOOT!

Shylar

Very nice, and congratulations on the first EK. ^_^

My first EK.....oh boy. I don't remember my first ever, but here's my first on Nemesis 2.

IPB Image

We had a nice box goin, and I was lucky enough to get the EK with Fire Strike. :lol:

Very nice, and congratulations on the first EK. ^_^

My first EK.....oh boy. I don't remember my first ever, but here's my first on Nemesis 2.

IPB Image

We had a nice box goin, and I was lucky enough to get the EK with Fire Strike. :lol:

i think that is my war jajajaa

Heh my first EK was the other way. I a low lvld war just got his long sword skill 100% training in Clay Golems. Suddenly " Bang " Blizzard hits me. Fast PFM on, and start to hit him. The next moment he just dies ony getting 2 crits from me. And like u my heart beated like an animal for the next few minutes. So mages look out for low lvld wars, they may kill ur asses

Heh my first EK was the other way. I a low lvld war just got his long sword skill 100% training in Clay Golems. Suddenly " Bang " Blizzard hits me. Fast PFM on, and start to hit him. The next moment he just dies ony getting 2 crits from me. And like u my heart beated like an animal for the next few minutes. So mages look out for low lvld wars, they may kill ur asses

Nice kill! :D

I remember my frist ek count, its just like few years back, free International server.

Those who played hb int these days, remember barracks raiders lol. Guys with SS 100% and bunch of them in barrack.

I used to be elv mage these days and fought one barrack raider. I was like, well I'll try to take him down. I must concede I was sux these days.

So after fighting him few minutes I was out of mana, casting Lighting Arrow and he went down, lol.

I was surprised also proud. It was my first ek ever and I was playing hb like 2 weeks.

ahha man your funny :D!! gratz for your 1rst ek ! i just dont wana guess what will be your sensation when you lose your virginity XD just kidding with you. congratz.Ho and my 1rst ek was so long time ago.. jesus i dont even remenber it

Edited: I was drunk

---

My first ek... i dont remember

My first ek at nemesis V.1, i dont remember

My first ek at Nemesis V.2 was at Noob Dun with Energy strike.

my first ek was in hb mog... i was lvl 60 training in orcs/scorps in middleland and some elv came and i made 5 es and success kill him :) i cant belive i remember it; D

my first ek was in hb mog... i was lvl 60 training in orcs/scorps in middleland and some elv came and i made 5 es and success kill him :) i cant belive i remember it; D

...Wait.

A.

Second.

Did you say HB Mog? Omg I used to play there! I think that was the first server my brother and I played after Int wnet p2p...but I can't remember what name I used. :wacko: Was probably wutafreek...who were you?

...Wait.

A.

Second.

Did you say HB Mog? Omg I used to play there! I think that was the first server my brother and I played after Int wnet p2p...but I can't remember what name I used. :wacko: Was probably wutafreek...who were you?

well the name of my mage i think was The~Star and the name of the war was McVortex (partner)

honest story here,about 1 and a half years ago my cuzin Zariel introduced me to helbreath for the very first time,it was when hb nemesis 2 just started on exp 1,i was completly noob then,my charicter was xXDeadlyXx,from wat i remember he had 47 charisa 64 str and 12 magic lol,even when server was dead i still played it,even though i was like in scorp pit every day,i always saw KoRz there though,i remember i was lvl 84 and went raiding by myself.i went to elvine warehouse and saw some noob,i critted her everything,and i killed her!that was my very first kill,unfortunatly for me she wasnt a ek lol,but anyway i still got very exicted,even without fs on a gs and 47 charisma i killed her =] i dont think i ever got another ek on that char,well i cant now since its banned,but the moment was mad while it lasted & i know were ur getting from Shylar =) now eking is prety daily rutien,not to be cocky XD

honest story here,about 1 and a half years ago my cuzin Zariel introduced me to helbreath for the very first time,it was when hb nemesis 2 just started on exp 1,i was completly noob then,my charicter was xXDeadlyXx,from wat i remember he had 47 charisa 64 str and 12 magic lol,even when server was dead i still played it,even though i was like in scorp pit every day,i always saw KoRz there though,i remember i was lvl 84 and went raiding by myself.i went to elvine warehouse and saw some noob,i critted her everything,and i killed her!that was my very first kill,unfortunatly for me she wasnt a ek lol,but anyway i still got very exicted,even without fs on a gs and 47 charisma i killed her =] i dont think i ever got another ek on that char,well i cant now since its banned,but the moment was mad while it lasted & i know were ur getting from Shylar =) now eking is prety daily rutien,not to be cocky XD