Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Server Down

OK this is out of control. Im planning for a Full server reinstall NOW.

(NO ROLLBACK OR RESET, DONT THINK STUPID THINGS).

Giving Details Later.

no heldenian today ?

Give the man a break, he has enough on his plate without worrying about Heldenians right now. He has explained that he will give full details later. I know its hard but be patient :)

Sorry theres nothing i care more than heldenians because i love them. But the server isnt keeping online stable. It crashs 5 mins later than open.

The windows, like all windows, is *censored*ed after certain period and it needs to be reloaded.

This OS reload was enedexd from long ago i just tryed not to make downtime but today theres no other option.

I will post the Answers from the hosting company asap i got them in this topic.

Guys this Proccess will take between 2~6 hours.... Im going for the new record, i need to do it in less than 3

Thanks farjat for the update, I am sorry to hear what is happening, I hope you have it fixed soon , I don't mean to push you into fixing it fast, rather have it fixed slowly and right instead of fast and shitty!

<3 farjat

Shylar

Well im bored so i can explain.

The server was needing an OS reload like some time ago already. I posted this early i remember. But OS reload takes time and risks.

Today the server went Bugged and unstable for final. So i didnt tryed to make a temp fix. I asked the Host Company for a full windows re-install.

"Reload verification received at December 21, 2008, 11:29 am" This means they got the confirmation email from lorraine for the OS reload and they Started.

In a few minutes i will have server control back and i will have to do a full setup from 0.

I can know how long i can take when doing things, but at this step, its all up to the hoster, i only can wait.

Also dont get Scared, this OS reload was very needed. In the last months i got a lot of problems with the server settings and i tryed to keep all working, OS reload and new settings will give us a clean situation to work on new fixes also.

No idea because I don't even know what that means :(

u should play heldenian, its awesome when well played.

From Host:

"We are unable to provide an ETA, however the OS Reload has completed most of the steps, and only needs to complete final software configuration at this point."

ETA = timeleft

Dont Offtopic PLEASE

About Heldenian:

I think i will set a Draw for today. That means noone will get the advantages and disadvantages to it, and the next one next sunday will be battlefield.

Moving for later is stupid since there will be late and will not be much ppl around.

mejor arreglarlo antes que siga andando mal.como en estos ultimos dias... :wacko:

Better to fix than having it working like in the last days

mejor arreglarlo antes que siga andando mal.como en estos ultimos dias... :wacko:

si de una. me tenia re podrido.

Yes. i was already tired of it.

The OS reload is taking long than expected...More than 2 hours already....last time it was only 1 hour :(

"David D. - Sunday December 21st, 2008; 2:04 PM CST

We are still provisioning software to your server. Please stand by for further updates."

Well I got onto Helbreath Lux for a few minutes to check it out, everybody is a spanish player and hacks..

So it wasn't very fun...

I am just waiting paitently for HB Nemesis :D

Well I got onto Helbreath Lux for a few minutes to check it out, everybody is a spanish player and hacks..

So it wasn't very fun...

I am just waiting paitently for HB Nemesis :D

probably farjat dont want offtopic comments on this thread ..

also u wont find a hb server like nemesis , ;D

Well i tryed lux a few days ago.

Of course nemesis is better but as a second choice i would choose Lux 100% because History.

We dont want 1 month servers i guess. Every single Serious HB player looks for a Long term Trusted Stable Server.