Sign in to follow this  
Apollo

Aresden Barracks

I feel that at the moment, starting an aresden character is difficult.. get to lvl 50 then hit pl and get mauled by 140 elvines with more items than a general store.

if the aresden barracks were maxed out at 80 (farm max) just so people have a little chance of surviving or can atleast be an ek!

obviously this would only be a temporary thing to help whilst the respawns are foobared

I feel that at the moment, starting an aresden character is difficult.. get to lvl 50 then hit pl and get mauled by 140 elvines with more items than a general store.

if the aresden barracks were maxed out at 80 (farm max) just so people have a little chance of surviving or can atleast be an ek!

obviously this would only be a temporary thing to help whilst the respawns are foobared

no one has any views on this subject? ..

no one has any views on this subject? ..

I see no great difference man.

I would say that leaves a little to change the subject nemesis and play if not for its taste as billboards

:wacko:

you can lvl faster in scorps, the barracks are a waste of time on a high exp. server.

you should be able to get from lvl. 1-80 in like 30 mins. all in farm.

you can lvl faster in scorps, the barracks are a waste of time on a high exp. server.

you should be able to get from lvl. 1-80 in like 30 mins. all in farm.

The point of him asking for a raise of the barracks level limit is because scorps in farm aren't spawning all the time...just like Aresden town. :wacko: