Sign in to follow this  
Sclaw23

This Is Getting Rediculous....

so this all started with me inviting James aka WetWendy to a drag hunt with my guild. In which we all agreed to food any rings dropped by the dragon. But when Culiao's turn comes he gives the ring to james on "SLYONE" and slyone refuses to give. Then ofcourse james gets on Boy and tells elvines to come attack us ect. Alrighty so today after crusade i got my guild together to hunt dragons and the next thing you know WetWendy pops up in Dragonia right were we are and recalls and logs Boy. Calls MaynarD and JJang2 to come help kill us in which we owned Boy and JJang. Next off james logs on to SLYONE which he intentionally tried to help MaynarD kill us. If i am correct through this whole situation james broke 2 rules. #1 Using another character from opposite town to spy and find eks for his main. #2 helping the opposite town kill his/her's same town.

Dont get me wrong i doubt anything will happen to SLYONE. But i could care less about that. But a character of that stature (with gm made items for a relative of the owner) should not be shared with the guys friends. That account should be limited to Tyrone's ip and his ip only. I know for a fact those 2 things are breaking the rules because #1 my friend got banned for getting on his elv to kill someone while the ares was helping. #2 some argenlandia guildmembers had 2 characters in both towns (maynards ares mage which infact got banned for this reason).

I just would actually like to see some type of action held against this kid. This rewins the game for most of the people that are affected by his dumb behavior.

Anyways Thanks For Listening

Screenshots of SLYONE helping Elvine kill us (yes i cant designate it as MaynarD but you can see the Blue elvine hero cap in picture)

IPB Image

IPB Image

Guest WetWendy

cr0wmaster u and your gang continue to amaze me with your over exajurated imaginations, was hunting with u and was told u going to food my rare's but hell i can keep my stones .... didnt agree argued for a bit and then got attacked by u guys many times that day and next, attack, get attacked really doesnt get any more simple than that get a life pls forum hugger <_<

im not crowmaster. i've told you this like 10 times.

Edited: also we have a post before the hunt even started stating that we are fooding rings. You didnt contest it once.

cr0wmaster u and your gang continue to amaze me with your over exajurated imaginations, was hunting with u and was told u going to food my rare's but hell i can keep my stones .... didnt agree argued for a bit and then got attacked by u guys many times that day and next, attack, get attacked really doesnt get any more simple than that get a life pls forum hugger <_<

This is a further hunt SLYONE has ruined, after the ticket we already made.

The agreement at the start of the FIRST dragon hunt (yesterday) was that we'd do A-Z like usual for stones, and food any rares among everyone.

As James (SLYONE's user) is mentally retarded, and can't understand statistics, here is how it works. There was 1 Survivors member, 2 Wet Wizards, and around 8 Mastercard guild members.

3 Drops dropped, with stones only, for Android, Autumn, and Chips, and if an RoD had dropped for them, it would have been fooded among everyone, including the survivors and wetwizards members. Everyone knew this, it had been discussed multiple times in blue chat, and nobody had an issue. Even Culiao agreed, we have screens of this.

Then Cualio's drop dropped, he grabbed the RoD that dropped, and we all lined up to food it. Suddenly SLYONE started going nuts, abusing us for "Scamming drops" when really we were using the fairest system that everyone in the hunt agreed on. Him and Cualio did this so they could scam the ring of dragon, and later put it on Diesel- (Cualio's warrior). They created drama and scammed a friendly town hunt, and both of them are now on my kill on sight list, crusade or otherwise. They are town traitors and deserve a ban, since they won't get this, they well get (justifiably so) as much abuse as they deserve.

As SLYONE recalled with the ring of Dragon, he was telling us he was going to bring elvines and ruin the hunt. Also he told us to vote, and we did and every single person voted to do the fooding the way we had been doing it.

To date:

SLYONE has ruined an abaddon hunt, because the leader didn't say "please" when asking him to do something

SLYONE has ruined a dragon hunt, by scamming a ring of dragon

SLYONE has ruined a dragon hunt, by bringing his same town mage and attacking the people

Each time he has tried to call elvines. This guy is a scumbag and if it wasn't for the protection of Sexy, James would be long gone. Tyrone is fine with me, and Eos knows him well, but James is making people want to stop hunting and quit, and that really sucks.

I know GM hands are tied here. I'm just asking you to turn a blind eye when we plough this *censored*er.

i dont play this server so for u calling Sclaw23 Crow is so wrong i dont play a server where there complete Beaner who all just dont give a shit about the player base except White[GM] and hunter so yeah please go *censored* off stop helping other towns and get owned whore its funny u instist im players on this wonderful server HB dead just let it *censored*ing Die

Verifying.

I also propose that his access be removed from Boy & SLYONE being that he is NOT Tyrone. Further all edited items should be removed from his player, WetWendy.

There's a difference between using and abusing. This is clearly an example.

Guest WetWendy

cr0w u and all yours mates have been ban from gods knows how many server's u and your childish gang, so many thing's said about u guys is un real, now u come to nemisis with your group of mates fire round your rules and, they are autimaticly correct cause there are more of u to back eachother up lets see how many negative remarks are posted here before positive 1's and see how many of them are from your guild and friend list.

I disagreed from begining about the drop status u all know this pls denie it will only be prove wrong, is cool i am in last place to get a drop from black dragon that will take at least 1 hour for me to get a drop i think im entitle to get a drop for myself and asked very nicely on many occasions only recieved abuse and sarcasm or ignorance, 9 mastercards 1 wins all wins think im light headed like all other idiots u want to rip off? call it wat u want u and your crew are pathetic.

And the abby hunt was ruinind by Gankst's stupid kidish remarks not cause he didnt say pls, if u are stupid enough to actually thinku can convince people thats the reason then they are as mad as u :lol:.

Bunch of idiots get a life. no more from me.

Verifying.

I also propose that his access be removed from Boy & SLYONE being that he is NOT Tyrone. Further all edited items should be removed from his player, WetWendy.

+ fking one

totally agree right here

if they where all my Mates wouldnt they have quitted the server and went with me on another Cleary u have no clue what u talking about your just as dumb as most people in this dam world use some common sense and grab your balls and hang on kid

If you didnt agree to the rules set down in the hunt all you had to do was leave and not hunt. Instead youve acted like a 12 year old. This isnt the only time its occured. Whenever you dont get your own way you chuck a hissy fit and try ruin it for everyone else. Its getting old really fast. Whats even more frustrating is, it APPEARS its allowed to continue.

As has been suggested above remove his access to these accounts so he ca no longer bring elvines to jump us while he is on SLYONE casting Cancel.

Guest WetWendy

if they where all my Mates wouldnt they have quitted the server and went with me on another Cleary u have no clue what u talking about your just as dumb as most people in this dam world use some common sense and grab your balls and hang on kid

from my last post > "cr0w u and all yours mates" Thought u wasnt cr0w? :blink:.

And for Syn the word abuse poped into your head when u and your friends attacked me and relised u couldnt kill me "on sly" dont want to be canceled dont attack me, want access removed ? Get a better excuse jealouse squad of children. <_<

Verifying.

+ fking one

totally agree right here

from my last post > "cr0w u and all yours mates" Thought u wasnt cr0w? :blink:.

And for Syn the word abuse poped into your head when u and your friends attacked me and relised u couldnt kill me "on sly" dont want to be canceled dont attack me, want access removed ? Get a better excuse jealouse squad of children. <_<

You STOLE an item. You violated the rules set down in the hunt. Youve also violated a number of server rules. Are you that daft that you cannot realise that? If you didnt like like the food game arrangement DONT HUNT! It seems so simple.

Even tho Im in good stand with James, this is getting so OLD.

He is causing so much trouble to the server and its players.

Do not let him access on SLYONE and Boy, do not let him use edits, on his own character.

I remember when he was once banned in neme1, for somehow getting power ring and using it to kill multiple boss mobs and some elvines.

Then it took less than week and he had max lvl character with some gbh+2 and other shit.. sure they were no edits..

I guess server rules arent made for Tyrone's friends!

Lot's of stuff in this topic. I will try to comment as much as possible. Had to make 2 posts for this.

If i am correct through this whole situation james broke 2 rules. #1 Using another character from opposite town to spy and find eks for his main. #2 helping the opposite town kill his/her's same town.

You are incorrect... I don't see these rules in the Rules page, do you? Maybe you see a different page than me... I dunno.

Youve also violated a number of server rules.

Didn't see it yet...

This is a further hunt SLYONE has ruined, after the ticket we already made.

Guys... you can't make tickets for ruined hunts. This is not the reason we made the ticket system. Hunts are the player's own responsibility. A GM will not get involved in that.

They are town traitors and deserve a ban, since they won't get this, they well get (justifiably so) as much abuse as they deserve.

Spying on a town and being a traitor is not automatically a bannable offense.

first of all why is he immune to ban? i suppose this is the server where they promote "fair play"?

No, nobody is immune to ban. Just because we don't see a reason to ban someone doesn't make him immune to bans...

.... cr0wmaster .... continue to amaze me with your over exajurated imaginations .... get a life pls forum hugger <_<

u and your childish gang

all other idiots u want to rip off? call it wat u want u and your crew are pathetic.

by Gankst's stupid kidish remarks not cause he didnt say pls, if u are stupid enough to actually thinku can convince people thats the reason then they are as mad as u :lol:.

Bunch of idiots get a life. no more from me.

All I read from your posts are flames. Now we got a reason! Forum ban for 1 week.

I read between the lines and I see nothing but flaming.

As James (SLYONE's user) is mentally retarded,

Another flame between the lines. Don't do this. Banned for 1 day.

i am crowmaster HENCE crowmaster as my Forum Name WOW ARE U THAT RETARDED ? oh wait your a Reidiot= Retarded Idiot

Flames... sighs... banned 1 day.

Each time he has tried to call elvines. This guy is a scumbag and if it wasn't for the protection of Sexy, James would be long gone. Tyrone is fine with me, and Eos knows him well, but James is making people want to stop hunting and quit, and that really sucks.

Tyrone is the one that decided to share the character. I also hear that Tyrone decided to lay off the sharing after he hear all this. See? Not even GM help needed here!

I know GM hands are tied here. I'm just asking you to turn a blind eye when we plough this *censored*er.

Our hands are not tied...

I remember when he was once banned in neme1, for somehow getting power ring and using it to kill multiple boss mobs and some elvines.

Then it took less than week and he had max lvl character with some gbh+2 and other shit.. sure they were no edits..

Complete irrelevant. What has Nemesis 1 got to do with this? Should we ban someone now for what they did on Nemesis 1? Well we could do this, but it depends on the severity... this is hardly severe enough.

Guys. To all of you, this is indeed getting ridiculous... you are all whining *WAY* too much about this... especially to the GM team... leave us out of your hunts, please!!

This topic is closed. And now I will have some time to apply the bans...

Even tho Im in good stand with James, this is getting so OLD.

He is causing so much trouble to the server and its players.

Do not let him access on SLYONE and Boy, do not let him use edits, on his own character.

when jamie got hold of the power ring his char was banned and still is to that day he never got his char back and he had to make a next one and no way was it ever lvled by a gm, i know at that time my son had alot of char which was not edited and i know he allowed james to use a few of them, but jamie also made his own char at that point.