Sign in to follow this  
Dimatose

Gone For 2 Weeks!

Well I've told some of you that I'm a profesional musician. I play guitar for a Blues/Rock guy from Austraila. Tomorrow around 9am I'm leaveing for the airport cuase we're going to Belgium and then to the UK for a short 2 week european tour. Being europe has a different power system than the US, I wont be able to bring my lap top with me on the trip. So I'll be away from Nemesis for 2 weeks. See ya when I get back!

Later Ya'll!

BeachBabe

Cladion

Man, I had no idea you were even playing here still.. o.O You play blues? That stuff is awesome... granted, I don't really listen to the stuff, but I've gone to some festivals where the majority of the music was jazz and blues... I heard some pretty funky stuff. Anyway, good luck and have fun!

Well I've told some of you that I'm a profesional musician. I play guitar for a Blues/Rock guy from Austraila. Tomorrow around 9am I'm leaveing for the airport cuase we're going to Belgium and then to the UK for a short 2 week european tour. Being europe has a different power system than the US, I wont be able to bring my lap top with me on the trip. So I'll be away from Nemesis for 2 weeks. See ya when I get back!

Later Ya'll!

BeachBabe

Cladion

Visit Reaver in Belgium :D

Have fun!

Later Ya'll!

BeachBabe

Cladion

Visit Reaver in Belgium :D

Have fun!

haha he should visit whitefang and reaver the 2 belgium brothers :lol: