Sign in to follow this  
farjat

A Bad Monday

There will be a Bad monday for server as theres vacation day in argentina and we plan to make a big try to fix spawn Bug for final. So there will be probably some reboots and long server Downtime during the day.

I will keep tracking of facts in forum as always. DONT SPAM.

:) I appreciate you spending your vacation fixing server :)

and just wondering...

if the spawn bug can't be fixed do we go back to the newest updates with the bug?

because I think the benefits of the newest updates out ways the negative of the bug

:) I appreciate you spending your vacation fixing server :)

and just wondering...

if the spawn bug can't be fixed do we go back to the newest updates with the bug?

because I think the benefits of the newest updates out ways the negative of the bug

Yes its easy to add the new fixes Once we get a Stable Old Copy..

If no spawn bugfix, we will keep the revision we consider more stable ofc

que bug especifico estan arreglando??

pregunto asi los user pueden ayudar a chekear....

El maximo de monstruos en ares y elvine es 600

los fijos (pits y guardias) son 174 el resto es random.

Cuando el town se bugea, en la cuenta de bichos veo mas de 600, eso hace que si inicia sade no salgan todos los shields ni el GMG

El problema no es la sade, es la cuenta de bichos vivos. se rompio en algun punto y estamos tratando de encontrarlo.

Ya provamos todas las cosas obvias como crops (creemos que tienen que ver) y ahora estamos mirando mas profundo varias cosas para tratar de entenderlo.

Desabilitando el random spawn el bug sigue existiendo, a la larga termina habiendo mas de 174 (el total de pits y guardias).

Si desabilito el random spawn el spawn de los pits basicamente se arregla. y el server tardaria mas dias en "llenar la cuenta" para bugearse. Pusimos el random para volver a 100% default. Sacarlo seria zafar pero el bug seguiria existiendo

There will be a Bad monday for server as theres vacation day in argentina and we plan to make a big try to fix spawn Bug for final. So there will be probably some reboots and long server Downtime during the day.

I will keep tracking of facts in forum as always. DONT SPAM.

so server will be online and offline lots of time but we could play even 1 hour..right?

From what I know D, yes...for sure.

It will not be down all day or anything like that. We are just preparing you for some interruptions and some

down time.

The Newer File Failed From the Begining, crashed. So i just Putted the iold one back. I also disabled the Crops Pits in both farms for now...

Lets see. I will not do nothing in the next hours so take the raid day advantage