Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Update On Christmas Files

Because of issues with the Aresden spawn rate...We will not be able to use the

Christmas files this year.

so...no snow, no lights, no Rudy pit in town.

Unless by some miracle, things are sorted out sooner, it's just not going to happen this year.

Monsters are dropping candy canes.

Yes the Candies are AUto Enabled in all Decembers, they should be appearing now. post if u get one please so i know without log checking!

The Big changes for christmas like Snow and Lights are Client side. And i dont think we should change the client now. Isnt a Good Moment. We will change it soon anyway, but i dont think will be until january.

Yes the Candies are AUto Enabled in all Decembers, they should be appearing now. post if u get one please so i know without log checking!

The Big changes for christmas like Snow and Lights are Client side. And i dont think we should change the client now. Isnt a Good Moment. We will change it soon anyway, but i dont think will be until january.

I have had 2 drop for me so yes it is working

Candy cane drops are fine, farjat

I have seen several of them.

and no...we're not adding rudy pit somewhere else

We are busy trying to fix the problem...not add more problems on top of the one we have now.

I know guys its sad no pit but there is the Huntzones where lots of rudys are and if you want to kill things in town kill rabbits :D got a red candy from one

I heard that to summon guards, players had to kill a few bunnies - is it possible theres some creature in the town that doesn't have a spawn limit so keeps spawning - using up the entire monster count?