Sign in to follow this  
Dimora

Helbreath & Addiction?

its 5:39am here now I fell asleep on the couch watching tv woke up and had to check the forums and see what was said and read what was said by Zariel I thank him he made my life seem less pointless and worthless as pocus made me feal with his comment.

I think this game is so addictive like someone on television, to snuff, alcohol, going out dancing, and others.

I think I'm actually quite addicted to many things, hahahaha.

hmmm with respect to this game, if I'm almost addicted, ie can spend many hours playing, obviously there comes a point where I get tired and leave ...

It happens that at the moment I'm not studying and working in a cyber cafe, then for me the game is almost like opening the messenger, really enjoy it very much come and laugh with my mates and i love RAID RAID AND MORE RAID.

But I am quite sure that as from next month begin to reduce the time spent on this hobby, vacation, and later to study ...

But despite this is very good that when you have a day off and without any activity for I will not have any problem in playing 6 hours consecutively haHAHAHAHAHAHA

pd: MUAHAHA XD, I think that if I have moments of rage. but only when I have lag Grrr.

fuker google traslator, sory for the nub english

I think this game is so addictive like someone on television, to snuff, alcohol, going out dancing, and others.

I think I'm actually quite addicted to many things, hahahaha.

hmmm with respect to this game, if I'm almost addicted, ie can spend many hours playing, obviously there comes a point where I get tired and leave ...

It happens that at the moment I'm not studying and working in a cyber cafe, then for me the game is almost like opening the messenger, really enjoy it very much come and laugh with my mates and i love RAID RAID AND MORE RAID.

But I am quite sure that as from next month begin to reduce the time spent on this hobby, vacation, and later to study ...

But despite this is very good that when you have a day off and without any activity for I will not have any problem in playing 6 hours consecutively haHAHAHAHAHAHA

pd: MUAHAHA XD, I think that if I have moments of rage. but only when I have lag Grrr.

fuker google traslator, sory for the nub english

You did very well explaining in English I understood exactly what you meant :)

I think it's very interesting how I keep seeing the word "friends" here. Do some of you guys really play HB to be with your HB "friends" meaning you have a lack of friends IRL?

there are some people who just like to meet new people and make new friends whether its through a game or at a public place. I in fact have always been the outgoing type and love meeting new people(good for the business im in) so not only do i have my life long friends (friends since childhood) but i also have a good 50-100 people that I've met through games that i talk to via MSN/Ventrilo. Honestly most people wouldn't like to play a game if they knew no one and were always treated badly. First thing i usually see from new characters is that they are out trying to make friends and meet new people so they have someone to talk to while they enjoy playing the game.

as for the topic I'm not addicted to hb. There have been times were i have played large amounts but not to the point where i would think about it when im not playing or have a hard time stopping. In my case family and work always comes first =/. Hope that helps

Hay Dimore i bet ?m the hrdest case, how we put my addiction to games? well it saves from another bad drug like amfetamins, yes tested them(?) all. and now fuji im 30 years old fujicameraman, damn supposed to say someting hih I am Happo and taking it, fukit

hynyne o kingi

u missfired one thing, i like to hunt, u forgot theres ppl who love pvm

and i need to say, gotta kill atleast 150 demons every month, hope for drop

The interesting thing here is how Pocus is quick to point out 'IRL i have friends. I have a REAL LIFE. Do you lack a real life?'

IRL = What? (i know what IRL stand for)

Real life is a combination of both the imaginary world; the inner world of fantasy which doctors, psychologist or any other machine can never figure out. (they try and label it with fancy terms in books and teach you fancy ways of describing such 'imaginary' states of being. i.e psychosis, bi polar disorder, MPD, etc. And a combination of the physical realm, the spiritual realm..etc. etc.

The fact is, without this imaginary world, you dont have another world. They go hand in hand.

IRL, is a very stupid way of saying- The world is what they tell me it is. Then you go on your merry little way and when you run into some kid , who maybe doesn't have for ABC reason so many physical realm friends or doesnt hold the physical realm in the pedastal you do - you tell them how wrong they are and make them look less human less normal than you and company. (like you and all the followers of what there told). By doing that you are proving that the way you where brainwashed was soooo damn good, that anyone who doesnt live up to the 'false' 'devilish' 'homosexual' standards of society - lacks a real life??

Not everyone see's the same things, or feels, or thinks. Not because you are flooded by what constitutes 'real life' as defined by Newscorp and those media companies should you assume that - IRL = The life you are taught.

Hanging out with your friends, or watever you do in the physical realm, be it exercise, watch tv, sleep .. work, mating, gambling- doesnt = and can never be described as In Real Life.

That aint real life. Thats a zombie life. So infact IRL as used by most here (on earth or on forum) = a fantasy world - which the majority of ppl in this world accept as the ONLY REALNESS in this life..

Rituals are hard to break. If everyday you get up in the morning on the same side of bed or watever. That is a ritual. If you always find yourself doing 'rituals' . You should be worried. Rituals are dangerous and powerful. They are not bad, just dangerous.

Addictive personalities are just the normal thing, part of being an animal. I dont think addiction is such a huge problem as it's played out to be. If addiction is such a worry for universities and society- why dont they worry about the addiction for power and control which is running rampant and has for centuries now in our society. That is what's compromising our society our future and our kids. Power hungry and control hungry mongrels. Who point the figure at drugs or video games.... to control.

IRL IMO = everything and anything within the realm of the mind.. If you can think it or imagine it- Its real. If your heart is beating and you are breathing - then its IRL. Whether its in a fantasy HB world or in some fake concrete world which your vision has been trained to see.

Because in REALITY that concrete world with 'friends' is just as fake as this HB world with 'friends'. Or just as real...

====Disclaimer===

This is my opinion, I won't post anymore- so no need to bother trying to defend the system of ignorance and degeneration we live in. I will not respond.

Shut up you hippie!!=p

Khehe Nice Topic Simo[Dimz<3]

Well its kinda ON/OFF thing for me... Some weekends i usually spend friday working 1st and then with my friends partying and watching movies etc. Saturday and Sunday i play HB. :)

Most satisfying hmmm, i would say when im raiding with guildmembs and the teamwork goes great, expecially when we are in ventrilo with Skyas//Lychant//MilkCow//Korvapuust.

I could say i were addicted to hb when neme1 was still on. I sometimes played till 3am and the work started at 6am... But i just couldn't let the 1 ek leave behind or leave my guildmates in trouble^^