Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Help Needed By Staff.

Ok There is a Bug is bothering us from a month ago.

U guys Know it as a Crusade Bug, Aresden dont Shoot Because no GMG in aresden. But this Isnt a Crusade Bug, its a general bug causing it i will try to describe here.

Aresden mapdata configuration file have a maximun object to 600

It have exactly 174 Npcs as fixes summons, this incluides pits and guards.

Also it have Class 1 random Spawn (cats rabbits etc).

Elvine have the same config and no bug.

When max mobs is 600, the server always leave a margin of 30 to spawn. This means when we cpount the monsters, it is always around 570 and no more.

Aresden Map, in this moment have a count of 685 Monsters. But Max setted is 600 WTF

So. When Sade Starts Aresden Shields and GMG dont appear cause they dont have place cause max was passed already.

Strange thing is in gameserver side, the Objects Count dont pass 600. But ingame there is 685 in aresden.

There is something that is making aresden pass the limits, and we have no idea what can be.

Please if u know something that can help give us a clue, explain in detail.

If u have a theory, find a GM so he can MonsterCount when u test.

All Help possible is needed for a faster fix.

ALso changing max numbers and default things to not default isnt a solution. We want it really fixed, not just patched. I enabled Random Spawns in towns back to test it with default settings.

I have seen this problem before..

As far as i remember, there were a little change in the code, so the massive object counts were interfeared with some of the other maps.

As i am not quite sure of this, then don't hook me up with this.

The map it was binden with to was: Garden and Dungeon inside Aresden map..

But it only took a certain number of 1 exact monster..

I am not sure of this, so please dont shit me :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've seen a lot of death monsters to ingame, do they count as "a monster" to..

Maybe server restart would clear it??

And even tho the monsters body has dissapered, they can actually still be there..

Try have a look at city hall, if you can do a /monstersleft only for city hall?

Or where Hunter have had a summon event..

(And no Hunter im not blaiming you) :)

Its any chance that is buged by the /who setting. And its counting the monster and the ppl on ares.

Puede ser que se haya bugeado el who y cuente tanto los personas como los monstruos. Eso hace que cuente en total todas las cosas y no solo lso npcs. Igual la verdad ni idea pero por ahi ayuda. Tiras el comando primero, haces salir alguno del mapa y haces de nuevo el comando si cambia podes saber si es eso o no.

Farjat, it may be a problem with the recent mercenary spawning change. See if they're bugging the spawn queue.

That's all that I can think of, but that MIGHT actually be the problem.

It was bugged before the mercenary spawn change (random spawn). They turned random spawn on to try and get a perspective from default settings, on what is causing the problem.

Just speculating, but maybe it's D1/farm being on the same server as ares? I know that elvine is hooked to d1/farm as well, but as I said, just speculating.

Could be that the mapdata for ares is corrupted as well D=

It was bugged before the mercenary spawn change (random spawn). They turned random spawn on to try and get a perspective from default settings, on what is causing the problem.

Just speculating, but maybe it's D1/farm being on the same server as ares? I know that elvine is hooked to d1/farm as well, but as I said, just speculating.

Could be that the mapdata for ares is corrupted as well D=

Yes i enabled Random Mobs back (rabbits, cats, etc) to see the default perspective. mercenarys in crusade is part of random spawn.

Aresden, arefarm and aresdend1 are in the same HGserver yes. But Only Aresden and Farm have the Count Bugged.

Its like we have ghosts in town. They are there we count them but we cant see them.

I will not restart the server yet. I want to find out as more details as possible with it bugged.

Exactly what i was thinking ... could it be bugged since Ressurection was fixed? (Since ressurection bug had something to do with not being able to tgt the dead body, therefore the body count is still there or so..)