Sign in to follow this  
Synz

Make Toh1 Less Crappy

Remove DarkElf from the spawn list, increase spawn rate, and make anti-magic and anti-physical spawns happen less.

Makes it a better training area, discuss.

Remove DarkElf from the spawn list, increase spawn rate, and make anti-magic and anti-physical spawns happen less.

Little less DE rate, and not TOO much less on the second one, and it sounds good to me. That would make it easier for war+mage partying, or solo wars. :sleep:

Little less DE rate, and not TOO much less on the second one, and it sounds good to me. That would make it easier for war+mage partying, or solo wars. :sleep:

Don't really need DE's on every floor. If you're there to hunt DE's you go to toh3, right?

Removing them effectively removes the need for 2 different protection spells in 1 area. It kind of makes sense removing them anyways, each level is supposed to be harder than the previous to survive in.

I'm trying to get a decent balance between solo mages and warriors, and partied players. Plus, making toh1 a better place to level means there's going to be some good killing in that area now. Win-win.

It's called tower of hell, because it's not supposed to be easy. In my opinion TOH1 is the BEST place for a warrior/mage combo to level. It effectively negates the constant AM/AP spawns.

If you think toh1 needs to be changed, you are a noob IMO. Effectively choosing the best protection spell under the given circumstances are part of the challenge. Sounds like you want to make it a relaxed zone for lazy players.

I am voting against both of your recommendations.

It's called tower of hell, because it's not supposed to be easy. In my opinion TOH1 is the BEST place for a warrior/mage combo to level. It effectively negates the constant AM/AP spawns.

If you think toh1 needs to be changed, you are a noob IMO. Effectively choosing the best protection spell under the given circumstances are part of the challenge. Sounds like you want to make it a relaxed zone for lazy players.

I figured some smartass would come in here and call me a noob for suggesting making the "TOWER OF HELL" (OH SO HARD....) "easier." An even more increased spawn rate wouldn't make this a safe place at all, I'm just asking for it to be a more practical training grounds for SOLO and GROUP alike.

I bet I can guess how many times you've been to toh1 to TRAIN in a group, I bet it's between 1-15 times because there are better options out there. 80% of the players play solo when leveling.

Guest mamadas

i totally agree with you.. BUT

this server needs anything else , before new training spots ...

i totally agree with you.. BUT

this server needs anything else , before new training spots ...

Yeah I agree, just throwing things out there.

I figured some smartass would come in here and call me a noob for suggesting making the "TOWER OF HELL" (OH SO HARD....) "easier." An even more increased spawn rate wouldn't make this a safe place at all, I'm just asking for it to be a more practical training grounds for SOLO and GROUP alike.

I bet I can guess how many times you've been to toh1 to TRAIN in a group, I bet it's between 1-15 times because there are better options out there. 80% of the players play solo when leveling.

Way to jump to conclusions Sir. I have trained in TOH1 a hell of alot either on a mage and with a warrior, or on a warrior and with a mage. From my experiences is where my speculation came from. TOH1 is good AS-IS and needs no tweaking WHAT-SO-EVER. It isn't meant to be a solo spot. If you want to solo, use one of the numerous pits already implemented in the game.

You are asking them to take things out of TOH1, that frankly MAKE toh1 what it is. If you think it's too hard, then get a friend. If you want to solo dark elves, ogres, cycs, zombies, then go to one of those respective pits.

Yeah but the point is that there's already other places that are superior to train at in a party rather than relying on a random spawn counter that frankly, lacks luster. It doesn't really excel in the solo or group aspect. If I wanted to do a 2-person party in toh, I'd do it in toh2.

In fact, possibly even Garden is better with all those giant plants running around.

Yeah but the point is that there's already other places that are superior to train at in a party rather than relying on a random spawn counter that frankly, lacks luster. It doesn't really excel in the solo or group aspect. If I wanted to do a 2-person party in toh, I'd do it in toh2.

In fact, possibly even Garden is better with all those giant plants running around.

Sounds to me like you have never actually leveled seriously in TOH1.

Sounds to me like you have never actually leveled seriously in TOH1.

Yeah..leveling sure does get me into serious-mode. I'm a big fan of nizies in a party myself. You're entitled to your opinion. I've tried on multiple occasions and I get more experience elsewhere.

i think TOH is fine as is, ive trained there alot on my solo, heres how i see TOH.

lvl. 1 = solo 180 war or party with w/ 180-

lvl. 2 = 2 wars or 2 wars 1 mage.

lvl. 3 = depending what pit your in depends on what you do. if anything needs to be done it is

fix the pits in this level the demon pit is no existant, and the GG pit is a pain to get set up

right. the DE pit isnt to bad just takes a little patience to lure junk out (hopefully some one else

aleady did it)

I agree that TOH is FINE. FINE doesn't cut it for me and never will. I see nemesis as striving to make things truly GREAT.

I'd like to see toh1 be a highly above average place to train solo (mages AND warriors), and in a party. The unique building structure of the area could provide interesting eking opportunities.

Yes guys, original helbreath is FINE...but change can be good. I want to see it better.