Sign in to follow this  
ChupaVulva

Ek Lamming Doubt

Hi... I will set a situation and hope u can explain me if it is considered ek lamming or not

Player A stalks a warrior named L. L disconects, and A stays there until he comes back and starts blizzing him. As soon as L logs B comes and blizzes L, then A to get it out of the way. He finally kills L.

He commited EK lamming or not?

Thanks

P.D. GM opionion welcomed

if he dc because of bump or lag its a bit rude to mass blizz them or para n kill with crits.. but its legal..

If the person logs out...because u r chasing them..or they in trouble..then wait for them and kill them.

i see u didnt get it

my problem is, i was hunting him. he dc. then he logged and i attacekd. then someone else came blizzed him and me to aovid me from attacking. he killed the guy i was hunting. when i told him ek lammer he attacked me too

Not laming just sounds like a case of assholenitous, sadly there is no cure we should just do a mercy killing.

Chupa it is a little difficult to understand totally what you said originally but it sounds to me like someone you were attacking dc/log you wait for him to log in and as soon as they do someone else runs up and kills him and then attacks you right?

This is not laming it seems that who ever B was just jumped in for an easy ek. Now if B was a Friend of L and it was planned between them two for B to get the ek instead of you then that could be laming if it could be proved that it was set up between the two of them.

Hope that helps but as I am rereading my post I am once again confused.

Now if B was a Friend of L and it was planned between them two for B to get the ek instead of you then that could be laming if it could be proved that it was set up between the two of them.

I think that is what he is trying to say. L knew if he log in would die so he call a friend to kill him instead A.

I dont think that would happend... L Would just wait before log in and give an ek to A or B... Or if they would want to "cheat" B would just amp L and not kill him.

and How could you know that was what happend and not B just being lucky to came in that moment? And even if it was true they made a deal just to not give the ek to A (??) how could you prove it?

Sounds like EK stealing... is not the same as EK laming.